Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
When I walk in the door tonight

Posted by justmakeit (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 30, 13 at 12:47

I'll see my nearly-finished kitchen for the first time. DH and I have been on vacation this week, and the GC has been finishing things up because he's going on vacation next week. I've seen the cabinets, counters, and new windows, but not the backsplash, lights, hood, open shelves, pantry shelves, and a bunch of other little stuff. Oh, and most of the appliances will be working too. The flight from SF to Chicago will never have taken so long!

This post was edited by justmakeit on Sat, Mar 30, 13 at 12:54

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: When I walk in the door tonight

So excited for you! Hope your flight is on time.

Sneak peek? Pretty please?

o

What a happy thought! Please post pictures so we can enjoy too!

o

Can't wait to see the countertops installed in that great window bumpout!

o

Aw, you guys are so nice! Looks like the universe would like me to learn patience. Flight is delayed and we may not get home until tomorrow! I'm cultivating a zen-like calm.

o

Wow! More power to you for trusting all the final details to someone else. You must have found a gem of a GC!

Deep breaths for calm, and post pics ASAP!

o

So exciting!!
We went away for part of our reno also

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here