Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
psyohe

Mixed brand faucet questions

Peke
11 years ago

I think I may have narrowed down my faucet choices. Please tell me what you think. Also please tell me if the colors will not match. I have not been able to see any Arctic Stainless or Brilliant Stainless in person and I don't know if the Satin nickel will match the brushed nickel or Classic Stainless.

Also please tell me if you have these faucets. I want to know if the spray locks and whether or not it goes off when you shut the water off or does it stay on spray.

Beverage faucets Brizo Euro or Talis S or C with main faucet Delta Trinsic or Moen Level or Brizo Solna

Beverage faucets Brizo traditional or Delta 1914-ss-dot with main faucets Moen Lindley, Moen Lancaster, Moen Brandford, or Brizp Talo.

All pull down main faucets. I will see if II can post pics. Thanks,
Peke

Thanks,Peke

Comments (20)

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Trinsic

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Moen Level

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Brizo Solna

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

with Brizo Euro

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or with Talis C beverage faucet

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or with Talis S beverage

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or what about..... (Wish I knew a better way to post these pics!)

Moen Lindley

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or Moen Lancaster

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or Moen Brantford

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or Brizo Talo

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or Brizo Solno

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

with beverage faucet....

Brizo traditional

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or with Delta 1914

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

So....which brands can I mix and still get the same colors? I need the beverage faucet color to match the main faucet color for sure.

I think I remember that Talis S does not lock the spray, but I don't know about Talis C.

Can anyone help? Thanks, Peke

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Can anyone tell me which colors will match up? Stainless vs Arctic Stainless vs brushed nickel? Thanks, Peke

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

I'm a little confused by your OP and all the faucet pics, and I'm guessing that others may be also, which would explain your lack of responses.

For the actual style selection, I suggest you try to do some sort of collage with the faucets together in one shot. It's too much for my brain to scroll so much to look at so many pics.

As for finish, I can't help you with those specific brands. I can say that brushed and satin finished of the same metal are pretty similar, so a brushed chrome will be similar to a satin chrome. Stainless and chrome are a colder, more blueish metal color; whereas nickel is warmer and more yellow.

I have the Hansgrohe Talis S high arc pulldown.

The spray does not lock in place; you must hold the button in for spray. It's doesn't bother me at all, but I know it does some folks.

*Note that the prep sink control lever looks wonky only because the Tapmaster is engaged.

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I put the pics in a word document, but couldn't post it. So I don't know the best way to put the pics. It is rather difficult to scroll back and forth isn't it? Made my poor brain hurt!

Thanks, Breezygirl. That does help a lot knowing that chrome and stainless are more blue. I think I will have to order the beverage faucet first then go by Lowes to match it. I have been to the local plumbing store...they have nothing but a catalog to look at.

If anyone has Delta, Brizo, or Moen faucets in stainless or arctic stainless can you let me know the differences in colors?

Thanks,
    Peke

• SparklingWater
    11 years ago

Hey, Peke, those Brizo faucets are sharp! Thanks for showing them. The Delta 1914 is nice too.

To load multiple pictures, I set up a Photobucket account (private or public available). I use private but copy and paste urls. Photobucket has a new feature where you just upload by dragging the jpg or whatever from your desktop. Then you can edit sharpness, contrast, brightness, label etc. After you're done you go to the "share" link, and copy the one for forums.

You can put in (theoretically) as many of the copied codes through pasting them right here on the GW message. Once you get the hang of it, it's simple and fast.

Faucets are tough decisions. Do you have a Ferguson Showroom near you to see them in person?Faucetsdirect is used widely here too for ordering.

• ArchitectMamma
    11 years ago

Hard to comment on the finish but one of my main considerations in selecting a beverage faucet was the height of the secondary faucet. Some of them are much higher than you might think. If you can't see them at a showroom mock up the heights next to each other so you can see if there is enough hierarchy between the main faucet and the beverage.

• Peke
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, I think there is a Ferguson 2 hours away from where I live.

I looked at some of the beverage faucets and they were too tall. I found these under 10" so I thought they would be better.

Peke