Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tbosshar

Pics of Bianco Antico and Giallo Ornamental

tbosshar
14 years ago

I would really love to see pics of these two colors if anyone has some!

Comments (8)

• beekeeperswife
    14 years ago

Love my BA, here's lots of pictures. I put a lot of pictures in the reply because I remember when I was looking, I wanted to see lots of photos. At that time, it seemed like Redroze was the only one with it. It is one of those granites that everyday I am fascinated by it. I find something new each day. There is so much mica in it that it just sparkles!

{{!gwi}}

• donnakay2009
    14 years ago

Here's our Bianco Antico, in a few locations. Love this granite!

We have white cabinets and a medium brown-stained island, stainless steel appliances, a medium brown cork floor and brownish-russet colored walls. Hope this helps!

• tbosshar
    Original Author
    14 years ago

How do you think it would look with these cabinets?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2695/4393450931_82369e8fb8.jpg

• rtorgy1
    14 years ago

My giallo ornamental will be installed next week, I'll post pics for you then!

• donnakay2009
    14 years ago

I think BA would be great--it would tie all your existing colors together. But you need to go pick it out in person, whether Giallo Ornamental, Bianco Antico or any other granite. Different quarries, different areas of the world all produce different granite. Have fun!

• beekeeperswife
    14 years ago

I agree with donnakay2009, you really need to choose your slabs--no matter what the fabricator says, even if they are from the same lot, they do not look alike. I was attracted to BA when I saw it, but it was one with a lot of black and taupe and big white blotches. That would not have worked in my house, at all--but yet, I loved it. I kept looking at different pieces, and then one Saturday we thought this is the granite for us, we couldn't decide between 2 slabs, we left the place planning on returning on MOnday with a decision. That very afternoon my sales person called me with the bad news--the 2 slabs we were looking at were just sold. She called me right away on Monday, they uncovered the last slab and it was so much more brown--what I really wanted. I saw it, and I think I was so excited--I may have been quite giddy--I called my husband and told him to get there right now to see it, he was busy, told me if I thought it was that great to get it. When he saw it, he agreed--it was the nicest one in the group. So, check them all out, make sure the one you pick works with your cabinets. It is certainly a granite that isn't wild, and yet it's not one you see in everybody's house.

Check out Redroze's kitchen on the finished kitchen blog. She might not pop in to the forum when this is thread is active. I know there are a couple of more people with it too.

Here is a link that might be useful: redroze's kitchen

• willis13
    14 years ago

Donnakay, what colour white are your cabinets? Your kitchen is GORGEOUS!

• amykath
    14 years ago

{{!gwi}}

{{gwi:1585540}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}