Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hsw_sc

Floor Plan Help, please :)

hsw_sc
10 years ago

I thought that I had fixed my last problem, but I didn't so I have started a new thread. I'll attach some answers to a couple of questions from the old thread and link to my Kitchen Pics folder. I wish that I could make the pics bigger, but I cannot. If you have clearance or size questions I'll be happy to answer them! Thanks again in advance!

Issues: Thinking of making the island a one level island with 15" overhang for seating instead of an attached "table". Should I move the ovens to the fridge wall?

From old thread:

controlfreakecs, yes, we have a butler's pantry with sink and large food pantry behind the range wall.

The aisle between range and sink is 45", between fridge and sink is 48". The reason I thought about moving the ovens to the fridge wall is because of the exact thing you mentioned, only 18" to the right of the rangetop. Seems too small to me.

If I did move the ovens to that wall, where would I put my dishes? To the left of the range? In the area between the fridge and over the MW? I ask because if I moved the ovens then that would leave only 45" between fridge and ovens. Or do you think that should suffice

Pics now have clickable goodness. I'm sorry that they are not that big, I made them as large as I could.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (2)