Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wilsonart River, Raven or Mystic Gemstone- Please share photos!

Posted by chicy724 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 15, 11 at 11:31

Hi all! My husband and I are looking at doing a budget update to our kitchen. We came across Wilsonart's HD and Formica 180FX.
We ordered samples, which are on their way (I hope!), but I am trying to also find photos online of other's countertops with any of these on them.. and it's proving difficult.
I originally wanted lighter countertops because we have white cabinets and black appliances, but then thought that a darker top would look better with the black appliances. We saw "Mystic Gemstone" on display at Lowes and hubby liked it, but now doesn't remember what it looked like and doesn't remember saying he liked it (go figure!, hehe)
If you have any photos of these three tops by Wilsonart, or even "Bella Noche", please share! Bella Noche looked great on the small chip but may not go with the color we chose for the walls (can always change our minds on that). Hubby likes "Charismatic" paint color from Behr.. I do not love it but am compromising.
Anyway, please share any pics- it's greatly appreciated! :) Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wilsonart River, Raven or Mystic Gemstone- Please share photo

We ordered an 8 x 10 of the Mystic Gemstone along with our other two top favorites (Crystalline Onyx and one other that I can't remember). Good thing we did because as much as I loved the Mystic Gemstone it looked more purple in our kitchen. For us the Crystalline Onyx looked best in the kitchen and with our Kohler Cashmere sink.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here