Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
36" gas range

Posted by HeidiW113 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 11:11

I am looking for a 36" gas range, gas oven is fine. gas DOUBLE oven would be even better. Otherwise I will need to get a wall oven to supplement - two ovens are a must, one being small is fine. Looking in a couple stores, I saw nothing under $5000, but on-line saw several Verona, Berratozzi, etc... for less.

I have never heard of these brands -- any good or bad reviews?

THANKS.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 36" gas range

Are 2 ovens your only criteria? What about oven capacity, self cleaning, number of burners, btu output for burners, convection???
For about the same money you could be looking at a nice double wall oven (electric) and a 36" gas or induction cooktop.

o

I agree w/bosdiyer, it is cheaper to do a 36" rangetop/cooktop and go w/double wall ovens. This is likely what i'm going to do with our kitchen this summer.

I do like the look of a nice big range as a centerpiece, but a well functioning kitchen within our budget is more important to me.

This post was edited by armada on Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 13:43

o

If you do a google search there are many, many Berta reviews. (Including discussions here on GW.)

We have had a 36" Gas Berta for three years, now. I love it. It is one of my favorite features in our kitchen. There are several other Berta lovers on this forum. You can just use Bertazzoni for your keyword search on the bottom of page.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here