Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
juleecat_gw

Faucet for super single sink w/offset drain?

juleecat
11 years ago

I am getting more confused by the minute searching the web. Can you please share your pull down, single lever (front-facing) faucet pix and details? My sink will be blanco super single with offset right-rear drain. The sink is in the island and will be undermounted (granite or cambria-hope to make final decision sooooooon!!!) Would like to stay under $500, and finish needs to coordinate with satin nickel.......

Comments (6)

• phiwwy
    11 years ago

I have this one for both sinks:

It's a Rohl in satin nickel. It is splashy though... probably because of the high arc.

• ellabee_2016
    11 years ago

Our faucet is a Delta Pilar touch model, with pull-down sprayer. The one here is chrome, but there's a stainless finish available that would go with satin nickel; it's just over $400.

Delta has several other models with the same features (the magnetized head that keeps the sprayer locked in is particularly worth it). One is 'Addison', can't remember names of others.

I'm completely happy with it. Despite the arc, it's not very splashy, at least in flow mode. The sprayer has a switch between flow and spray that you don't have to hold down while using, which makes it very easy to rinse out the big sink and drive debris into the drain strainer (we don't have a garbage disposal).

The touch feature has spoiled me for other faucets.

• juleecat
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Phylhl-is splashing so significant that you wouldn't purchase again?
    Your kitchen is gor-jus!

Ellabee-we have not had such good luck with our deltas-glad your's is fine!

Found this blanco-has a longer reach which would be helpful as I am only 5'3", however only has one spray option. Reason to pass it by?

Here is a link that might be useful: Blanco kontrole faucet

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

I have two Hansgrohe Talis S high arc faucets turned front-facing. Apparently one of the Talis S models (there are a few) cannot be installed this way as they only swivel ~150 degrees. Make sure you order a model that can swivel 360 degrees like mine listed below if you want to install them frontwardly.

Both sinks are silgranit with rear center drains. No splashing with either faucet/sink combo unless I accidentally put something flat in the water stream with the water pressure on high. That's user error, not a faucet weakness. :)

The control lever looks wonky only because the Tapmaster is engaged.

Here is a link that might be useful: I have this model (didn't price check)

• juleecat
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Breezy! I love your faucets.....and I will most likely make this my new faucet. Can't find any reviews on the Blanco....and boy, prices are all over the place for the Talis S! I will need to make some phone calls-the site has the correct model number, but when I pull up some of the spec sheets, they state 150 degree swivel with this model. Hoping to get a polished finish, if not, the Steel Optik looks like it will work nicely.

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

You're welcome. I don't understand why Hansgrohe has to make so many different models that basically look the same. Its confusing to say the least. Mine are polished chrome.