Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have you ordered from appliance connection?

Posted by abqdeb (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 10:38

Have you used Appliances Connection? They seem to have the best prices right now on the Silgranite sink I want and also the hood I'm thinking about. Does anybody have experience with them?

This post was edited by abqdeb on Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 10:43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have you ordered from appliance connection?

Ordered my Bosch dishwasher from them in January. Everything was smooth except for the time frame--it took about a week for them to process the order and two weeks for the delivery truck to arrive at the house with my new baby. Wouldn't have been bad, but I'd been washing dishes by hand for a month and was OVER IT by the time I placed the order. However, as you've already noted, they have great prices and the dishwasher arrived in good shape. Hope this helps!

o
RE: have you orde red from appliance connection?

I ordered my Capital Culinarian Wok grate and Liebherr refrigerator trim from them. Everything turned out fine. Sent emails alerting to status of orders, items arrived it timely manner well packaged.

o
RE: have you ordered from appliance connection?

Thanks Knox and dee! They have the best prices right now on the Silgranite sink. I was going to order from Amazon, but I need to save $$$ anywhere I can!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here