Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Are II.5" pulls too big on a 35" drawer?

Posted by raee (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 14, 13 at 10:13

I have seen a few kitchens here with the big pulls and never thought so, but I need hand-holding.

I worry about the effect in my smaller kitchen.

Everything else will have 5" pulls, including the 26" drawers, and I just thought that those were too small for the big drawers .I wanted to use a single, centered pull on the drawers-- I like that look best. But, The pulls that I love don't come in an in-between size.

Of course, I could start looking for a different pull in a different size (but i don't want to).

Opinions, please?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Are II.5" pulls too big on a 35" drawer?

Bigger pulls will look fine on bigger drawers. You will have consistency in that all the bigger drawers will have the bigger size and all the drawers whatever size will have the pulls centered.
I used 4 different sizes of pulls for my kitchen and my family and friends have liked the different sizes used.

o

I used 4" pulls on all my drawers, including the 30" and 32.5" drawers. Take a look at my pics on my "almost done" thread. You should be able to find it easily. I am not very good with linking pics.

o

Thanks, badgergal and nycbluedevil!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here