Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kenworth1_gw

new to the web

KENWORTH1
11 years ago

I've been lurking around this site for about 6 months now and have finally joined...lol. I am almost done my house reno project, and just want to say thanks for the info from everyone. this site has been the most used site I have found since I started down this bunny trail. In the kitchen I went all out for the wife who is a cook. sub zero fridge, miele dishwasher, coffee machine, and steamer.....and a 48 bluestar and matchng hood. the boss and I have waited 10 long years to rebuild our home to the way we want it.....

I do have a quick question I cannot seem to find a answer for, and it seems kinda stupid asking but, what are people using for cleaning the grates on the grill on these units, im temped to just use a stainless brush, from the hardware store but cannot find any info on what is classified as a grill brush.??......I don't want to damage the grates in our new stove if they have a coating on them ...or are they just black, cause they are new. I have only had the stove hooked up for a couple of days now....lol....I feel like a fool asking this,.....but.......if I trash the bosses new unit, I am gonna get killed.....lol

Comments (7)