Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ticor Advice: S105-8, prep sink recommendation?

Posted by akcorcoran (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 25, 13 at 8:25

Hi -

I think I'm going with the Ticor S105-8 (would prefer the S405D but we have a 36" framed cabinet with 3/4" sides so it's going to require more work to fit it.) Anyone have a prep sink recommendation for a 21" base cabinet?

And are you long-term pleased with your Ticor? I've read a lot of posts about them but several were a while ago so I'm hoping folks have experience with them now. Thanks!

Alexa

Here is a link that might be useful: Ticor S105-8

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ticor Advice: S105-8, prep sink recommendation?

Wait - Is Ticor out of business? I read that on a forum and also all the photos are missing on their website...?

o

Yes, alas. They are gone.

o

So, not a good idea to order their sinks then, even if I can find them?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here