Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My kitchem remodel, on the Kitchn.com!

Posted by Rebeccamom123 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 22, 14 at 7:56

I've now been living in my new kitchen for almost a year and a fun surprise popped up in my email a week ago! My kitchen was featured as a 'before and after' on TheKitchn.com!

This kitchen would not have been possible without all your help! Every decision I made was vetted on this forum and I have no regrets on anything we've done - a full year later!

http://www.thekitchn.com/kitchen-before-and-after-from-shabby-to-blue-and-white-chic-reader-kitchen-remodel-201418

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My kitchem remodel, on the Kitchn.com!

Congrats, and beautiful! It looks like a cheery and welcoming heart of the home, now!

o

Way to go, Rebeccamom123! Love your kitchen. Where did you get your rug in front of the sink? Can you tell us about your stove?

o

Hi Linelle - thanks!

The rug is actually from HomeGoods - They always get a lot of Navy, Nautical styles out at springtime. I have a matching runner in the same pattern in front of the Window seat on the back wall. (not shown in photo)

I LOVE my stove! It's one of my favorite things about the kitchen. It's a KitchenAid gas range with double oven and convection. I love having two ovens and actually have to clean it much less since i mostly just use the top oven for regular meals like baked chicken, lasagna,etc.

o

Rebeccamom123, thanks. A friend of mine has the same KA range and she also loves it.

o

Congrats! Lovely kitchen and so much more functional than before!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here