Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
do these match??

Posted by Ceceliah (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 24, 13 at 1:54

Hello all i have decided to get stone mills cup draw pulls ins satin nickel but I am having a hard time deciding on the door pulls. Do the Nantucket cup pulls go well with the velocity pulls? Please feel free to make suggestions. thanks

sorry cant get cup pull to attach

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: do these match??

Post the other one in in a reply to this one.

o

Is this the Nantucket pull?

o

yes thats it. i have since them found new pulls to go with the nantucket. I am set on nantucket so I must find a pull to match.

o

Ceceliah - The strap look pull you posted above is very pretty. Can you tell me who makes them and where you found them? Thanks

o

I like that a lot too. but i really want to find a cup pull to match.
it is by brainerd at lowes 5.47 each and I have searched all over the net for different sellers but no luck. i saw it in lowes and it is very nice. 5 inches not too long and not too short
what cup pull would you match with it.

o

Thank you for the info - You may find something you like in the hardware catalog:
http://www.leevalley.com/US/home/OnlineCatalogs.aspx

I have not seen any of the ones you posted personally so I wouldn't have a clue if they would go - sorry - but I do like what you posted.

This post was edited by jancy on Mon, Mar 25, 13 at 13:28

o

Most of the cup pulls I have seen are paired either with knobs or with traditional looking pulls. The two pulls you chose seem pretty modern. Do you have an overall look that you are going for that might lean either more traditional or more modern?

o

Here's an example of a cup pull with a more modern pull on the doors...looks kinda good!

o

Thank u for responding. I want modern/ traditional. I am so lost. I really like the pulls maybe if I found a different cup?? I know I don't want knobs. Thx again any input is appreciated.

o

Wait, are you now set on that second ribbony pull instead of the nantucket cup?

If you went with nantucket I could see

Silhouette

Bayshore

And maybe Marshall the best - looks nice and chunky
Marshall

If you like the ribonny pull, I think both the Brainerd cup pulls at lowes look more clean lined than the nantucket so maybe they would match the ribbon look better?

Square pull -- kinda cool

Cup pull

o

THANK YOU!! i am jumping up and down. im going to go with the ribbon pull and brainerd square pull. I think i want a more modern and those are perfect. I would have a 1k gift card to home depot :(. Next step is to find a backsplash to match my counter top. I will most definitely contact you when I get a pic next week. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.

o

would this match? I ask because the ribbon pull is 6 in the brainerd pull is 3 inches and the one attached is 4 inches

o

just so you can see both

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here