Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help: StarMark & Holiday Cabinets

Posted by diab123 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 23:56

We plan to order cabinets soon for remodel. Are considering a KD who deals in StarMark and Holiday cabinets. I see Holiday in forum pricing lists, but does anyone know about Starmark---
Where does it fall in the quality lineup of other cabinets?
Where does it fall in the pricing scheme?
What other cabinets are comparable to StarMark?
If you have Starmark, are you happy with the product?
Help! This is way more complicated than meets the eye.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help: StarMark & Holiday Cabinets

Hi Diab123 , I did Starmark cabs in my kitchen here 7 years ago. I love them . I got the all wood option . The cabs look almost brand new. I got Cherry in a medium color forget the name of the stain. I would say they are medium range cabinet brand. Good luck with your choice.

o

thank you, sarina. good to hear. might you have photos to attach?
thank you!
diane

o

StarMark has an all wood option that is called the Ultimate Upgrade, and it's available at no charge.

I agree, choosing cabinets is more confusing than people realize. StarMark has a cabinet comparison worksheet that helps homeowners compare more than one line of cabinetry. If your KD does not have this worksheet, and you would like a copy, just reply to this post.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here