Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catheemivelaz

I want to share my GREAT experience buying knobs and pulls

catheemivelaz
15 years ago

Hi, I looked at so many pulls and knobs for what seemed like forever for our new cabs, but couldn't find any I liked. They were either way too expensive or just not the style I was looking for. So a few weeks ago, I went online to a website called Your Home Supply that was suggested by another poster asking if anyone had had any luck with this company, and I found ORB pulls with matching knobs in a style called "country cabinet." My decor isn't "country," but they were so pretty that I fell in love with them. I agonized over buying them for weeks because they were SO inexpensive (2 bucks and some change a piece) that I figured they'd be light in weight and nothing like they looked like online. I decided to order them figuring the worst that would happen is I'd have to send the back, and they came today, and I just LOVE them! They are heavy and beautiful exactly like they look on the website! Just what I wanted. And SO cheap!!!! Anyway, I wanted to pass this on because why spend tons of $$$ on hardware when there are great deals out there. I just wanted to pass this on to anyone who is still looking for their pulls.

P.S. They look and feel just like ones I ordered years ago on knobs.com for $20 a piece. Now, they are zinc and not brass...but who cares???

Comments (10)

• terri23
    15 years ago

Thanks for the website, I've added it to my favorites. We're just starting to build a house so if you have any others, please post them.

• monsoon99
    15 years ago

Thank you for sharing this amazing website. I could not believe their prices. I really hope I will be as pleasantly surprised as you were, when I get my order. Thanks!

• gailrolfe
    15 years ago

catheemivelaz, amazing....I was just getting ready to do the exact same thing, i.e., come on here to recommend Your Home Supply. I have ordered all of my knobs and pulls from them, stretched out over four or five orders the last couple of months. When I first started using them, they had a very limited selection and I was lucky enough to find knobs and pulls that were just what I wanted in style. Mine were ORB but less than $2 each so I fully expected them to be cheapos and thus ordered just one of each to "test" them. The quality was so good I quickly placed my order expecting them all to be gone soon...but lo and behold when I went to order for the next room, the same thing happened. The last time I went on I noticed that their selection has grown a lot and some of the prices are higher than mine were but maybe they are still tremendous bargains. I later found some of my knobs at Home Expo 60% marked off and they were still more than Your Home Supply. I have found out that some of my knobs are by Alno and some are by House of Knobs; others I still don't know for sure. However, I can say that of the 5 different styles I've ordered, all of them have been excellent quality and the YHS service has been impeccable--and prompt. My cabinetmaker and GC were also impressed and my KD asked for the name for referrals...so I second your recommendation!

• september_home
    15 years ago

Thank You!

• User
    15 years ago

wow, thanks for sharing the website. i'm looking for inexpensive pulls for office cabinets--the timing couldn't be better!

• Debbie Laird
    15 years ago

Good deal! How was the shipping time?

• bbtondo
    15 years ago

I also got my pulls from there. I ordered just one pull first to see the quality. I couldn't believe how nice they were for the price. You can't beat it! My kitchen has been functioning since July, and my pulls are great! I got the weathered pewter look. I ordered some extra in case I have to replace some in the future.

Barb

• remodelfla
    15 years ago

They have an ebay store as well as a regular store.

Here is a link that might be useful: Your Home Supply ebay store

• nkkp
    15 years ago

FYI - When I ordered some pulls/knobs as samples I found that the prices in their ebay store were higher than their web store. It was a minor increase, but it is something to watch out for-

Nancy

• steph-cbs
    14 years ago

If you want to find great knobs and pulls at unbelievable prices I suggest checking out www.jewelryforhomes.com where they have a large online gallery for every home's decor needs.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jewelry for Homes