Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karin_mt_2

Marble, quartzite and other rocks in the kitchen

karin_mt
11 years ago

The thread about Super White, quartzite, marble and all things stone has run its course up to the 150 post limit. Who knew we'd all have so much fun with that topic? So we'll start a new one here. I guess the first thread was Rocks 101, so this one must be Rocks 102.

I'll reiterate some key points here:

Quartzite and marble are hopelessly (deliberately?) mixed up in the decorative stone industry. My point, aside from just loving rocks, is to help folks learn how to tell the difference between the two so you are not at the mercy of a sales rep when a multi-thousand dollar purchase hangs in the balance.

Quartzite is much harder than marble and will not etch when exposed to acids. You can tell the difference between quartzite and marble by doing the scratch test.

Take a glass bottle with you when you go stone shopping. Find a rough, sharp edge of the stone. Drag the glass over the edge of the stone. Press pretty hard. Try to scratch the glass with the stone.

Quartzite will bite right into the glass and will leave a big scratch mark.
Any feldspar will do the same. (Granites are made mostly of feldspar)

Calcite and dolomite (that's what marble and limestone are made of) will not scratch. In fact you will be able to feel in your hand that the rock won't bite into the glass. It feels slippery, no matter how hard you press.

PS - don't press so hard that you risk breaking the glass bottle. You shouldn't need to press that hard!

That aside, we can talk about other rocks too. Coal, pumice, sparkly crystals, you name it. OK, I guess we're mostly interested in kitchen rocks. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: the lowdown on Super White (aka Rocks 101)

This post was edited by karin_mt on Wed, Feb 27, 13 at 23:41

Comments (160)

• azmom
    10 years ago

Karin,
    Thank you so much. What you taught us are so fascinating. Understand how these slabs were formed, I appreciate them even more. They have their âÂÂlife storiesâ they are no longer just some static rocks.

I received one sample of Revolution and one of Kaleidoscope. Both are marked quartzite. Both bit right into glass and do not etch and stain. I looked at 4 sides of each sample, grains and vines are consistent with the pattern on their top, polished surfaces. The color of Revolution sample is less vibrant than the slab in the photo I posted, but it is definite in burgundy, brownish red color family, very pretty.

Hello Terri, Yes I am in Phoenix. I saw these slabs at Cactus Stone, 602-914-2202, 401 South 50th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034. WWW.Catusstone.com. They have lots of gorgeous, hard to find exotic marbles, granites, soap stones, and quartzites.

The store has a small corner where they keep Gemstone slabs. Many eye candies there.

Cactus Stone also have a store in 15551 N. Greeways-Hayden, #125, Scottsdale, AZ. 602-914-2202. Selling tiles. All the tiles there are fabulous.

Karin, Terri found a worrisome Youtube video, could you please share your opinion?

Terri, The Mardi Gras I saw is labeled as Quartzite. I have tried using sharp knife to cut 3 quartzite samples I have, but could not get any scratches on the samples.

I am not so sure how the woman in Youtube could make big scratches on Quartzite so easily by using small clay like dish. Is it possible at the bottom of the dish, a knife was mounted, which is made of industrial diamond?

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi AZ and Terri,

Terri, I must have missed your post over the weekend, sorry!

No need to worry about the video. First of all, it's just someone else's video and who knows what the conditions really are and what they are trying to prove. But more importantly, it's more likely that the rock is scratching the plate than vice versa. To tell the difference you'd have to rub your finger across the scratched area and see if there is really a scratch in the rock, or if the plate left a trail of clay across the surface of the rock. I'd definitely guess the latter. Anyway, I would dismiss that completely.

AZ, all those rocks sound like quartzite. Your description is spot on. Also, Revolution and Kaleidoscope really have the glassy look of quartzite as well. Revolution sounds like it's got bright burgundy iron oxide cement then, based on your description. Perhaps it is reminiscent of rocks from Mars? :)

Terri, good luck with your shopping and selection process. You know we will be here when you get closer to choosing one!

• Terri
    10 years ago

azmom thank you so much for the info! I am definitely going to check out both places when I'm back in Phoenix in a few weeks. Hopefully if I find something there my granite guy here will agree to pick it up when he is there getting his stock.

Karin thanks so much for checking out the video. Makes perfect sense that the marks are from the bottom of the bowl and not scratches on the slab. Thank you again for taking the time to educate us. This has been so interesting! And I will definitely let you know when I've got a few picked out :)

• maggiepie11
    10 years ago

hi karin! i don't mean to beat this topic to death, though there's clearly a lot of interest so hopefully this isn't an annoying question or point of clarification...

i've read each and every message on the 150 post thread and every message on this thread (probably two or three times each--we're talking a true thread stalker here!) and one thing i'm still not 100% clear on is whether Super White is 2 different beasts - one in marble form and one in quartzite form, or if any given slab can be a bit of both.

I get that you need to do the scratch test and acid test. I've done part 1 and each slab in the stack at this particular granite slab warehouse easily scratched the glass - 2 sample scratches shown below. i was shocked how easily it scratched the glass, and how other marbles there laughed at trying to scratch the glass. :) by the way, i took a couple sample glass tiles which looked less out of place than a glass bottle as i walked through the slab warehouse.

so when the time comes, i plan to get a sample and go at it with every form of acid i can think of. i guess my concern is that i could get a sample piece that behaves more like quartzite and then the rest of that slab may be more like marble. is that possible? or back to my initial point--do you think there are 2 stones out there that look identical just with different compositions? it seems to me, though i can't find those posts now, that there were a couple folks who tested their samples and were shocked when it seemed like quartzite but then etched when they got it installed.

here's the slab in case you want to see. i lust over the deeper grey tone of this with the chunky white spots, but my husband and i are very tough on our counters, and we have 2 little ones. etching would be devastating to us.

would love to get your opinion.
    thanks for all the great information and questions by all.

• Peke
    10 years ago

They call that slab Grey Goose in Oklahoma
    Wish they would all use the same names.

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Maggie,

First of all, using a glass tile (instead of, say, a whiskey bottle) for your scratch tests is very smart. A lot less conspicuous.

So it seems the crux of your question is, can a slab have both calcite and quartz in it? The answer for the most part is no. Usually it's going to be one or the other with the exception of veins. The veins can be either calcite or quartz and they are not always the same as the rest of the rock. Aside from that, marble is not likely to be blended with quartzite. Not to say that it could never happen, but that is not the way these rocks typically form.

The other answer is yes, several rocks are going by the name Super White and some are marble and some really are quartzite. Although it seems the majority are marble. Similarly several rocks that are the same thing have different names (a la Grey Goose). The names are just ridiculous, so probably the safest thing you can do is ignore the name and take each rock for how it looks and how it responds to your tests.

Since I see that you are a sharp student about these rocks, see if you can visually tell the difference between quartzite and marble. Even though they look nearly the same, the quartz is glassier and the calcite has a softer luster and is a bit duller. If you do the scratch tests on a few slabs, note the results and then really look at the rock you might be able to see the differences visually. That would be one way to make yourself feel better about knowing which rock you've got. I too would want to be super careful so I applaud how thorough you are being.

Good luck!
    Karin

• Peke
    10 years ago

I found a new sea pearl today. It has a lot of movement.
    Peke

• Peke
    10 years ago

Close up of sea pearl

• Peke
    10 years ago

This is supposed to be a quartzite. It is called Kristalo

• Peke
    10 years ago

Look what you can do with the Kristalo.

Granite on top, then Kristalo in the middle of the edge, then more granite. Then put a light underneath.

It is really pretty in person.

Karin,
    Is there a difference between the honed and polished Sea Pearl? Will one scratch more than the other? I know they are not supposed to scratch, but would the only difference be that one will reflect UCLs more? I can't get a sample to test. Pros and cons needed. I am leaning toward the honed. It looks so soft. Thanks peke

• Laura517
    10 years ago

I read through the entire first thread and was so happy to see it continue here! We are ready to select our kitchen countertops..thought I wanted granite but fell in love with this slab of Super White!
    Karin: I would love your help on this....
    Got a sample home yesterday and I was able to scratch glass with the rough edge of it. However it appears to have some scratches on the shiny smooth surface. I have tried scratching it with the glass bottle (on smooth finished side) and it does not leave a mark.
    So what do you think, is it really a Quartzite because the cut edge sratched the glass or is it marble?

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Peke,

If the rock really is quartzite, then both the honed and polished surfaces will be scratch resistant. If it's marble, then neither surface will be scratch resistant and the polished surface will show scratches more.

UCLs will make a brighter, sharper reflection on a polished surface but you can temper that with diffusers on your UCLs. But if you are leaning toward the honed anyway, then that's not a problem.

It's crazy that your slab yard won't let you test a sample. What is your contingency if it turns out to be marble after it is installed and paid for? Personally I would not go near a deal like that.

Laura,
    A smooth surface doesn't work for the scratch test because there are no protruding edges available to bite into the glass. So you have to use the edge. If the edge left a definite scratch then it sounds like quartzite. Make sure to inspect the glass and make sure the rock really did leave an indentation in the glass. You should be able to feel the scratch in the glass with your fingernail.

Then do some acid tests. The two test should be consistent with each other, and then you will have your answer.

Good luck to both of you!
    Karin

• Peke
    10 years ago

They told me it was quartzite. Nobody has a sample of sea pearl anywhere near me. Peke

• Peke
    10 years ago

They told me it was quartzite. Nobody has a sample of sea pearl anywhere near me. Peke

• Peke
    10 years ago

Karin, I just had to show you this rock. It has so much movement. I can almost see the rocks melting and bending to these lines.

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

WOW!!! Love it. Yes, you can totally feel the stretching and bending in that one. It sort of blurs the line between a folded rock and a faulted one. People who live in Oklahoma and work in the oil business will look at the rock and be reminded of seismic reflection lines.

Thanks for sharing that one. Your rock yard has some neat stuff!

• Peke
    10 years ago

Karin, what about that Kristallo I posted a few posts ago? Have you heard of it? You can put a light behind it and it is pretty. It is supposed to be quartzite. Couldn't test it.

If the sea pearl scratched the glass can I assume it is quartzite? I can't do the stain test. Is it safe to assume?
    Thanks, peke

• azmom
    10 years ago

Karin,

Again, thank you for the explanations regarding the video, they are so insightful.

terri,

Yesterday I went to Cactus Stone and Tile at 15551 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop Suite 125. It still gave me the "Wow" even I had been there before.You ought to check that store out.

While in Phoenix, you may want to stop by Aracruz at 2310 W Sherman Phoenix, AZ 85009. 602-252-1171. Both people and prices there are friendly. Arizona Tile in Tempe, 8829 S. Priest Dr. 480-893-9393 and Scottsdale, 14700 N. Hayden Rd., 480-991-3066, are worthwhile to visit. Make sure your granite guy opens accounts with all of these stores.

Feel free to send me email if there are any stone yards you want me to check out first. We just finished our 1st bathroom remodel, I need to actively search for slabs for kitchen and 2 more bathrooms.

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Peke,

No, I have not heard of Kristallo, sorry.

Yes, if a rock scratches glass then it's not marble, so if Sea Pearl passes that test then you are most likely OK. I understand that your supplier does not allow you to test samples and that still would make me uncomfortable, but if it scratches glass that is definitely a good thing.

Karin

• Peke
    10 years ago

Thanks Karin, I used maggiepie's idea with the glass tile. Best $2.00 I ever spent!

• homebuyer23
    10 years ago

Peke, did the Sea Pearl scratch the glass easily? I may go see a slab of Sea Pearl my fabricator sent me a link to, I love the look of it, but don't want to waste my time on a trip to go see it if its not quartzite. Thanks!

• Peke
    10 years ago

It did. I didn't even have a very rough edge. It was rather smooth. I used a glass tile I bought at Lowe's. 1.99 was well spent.

Try to get a sample. I can't get one to test.

Some places say it has a greenish tint to it. I see a touch of blue-gray. A lady at the stone place says it looks gray outside in the sunlight. I have no idea what color it will be in my kitchen.

• UncleDavy
    10 years ago

Does anyone have experience with Wallace Creek Limestone from Polycor as a countertop? It's a gorgeous dark gray, like Soapstone. The "Antique" finish is somewhere between honed and leather...feels wonderful.

But it is limestone, and I'm concerned about its durability, and lemon juice resistance

Here is a link that might be useful: Wallace Creek Limestone

• Peke
    10 years ago

I am usually a very calm person, but I just might talk to the general manager of the stone yard and complain.

I have been to see the sea pearl at least five times. I call ahead to make an appointment to see ALL the sea Pearl slabs. I drive 2 hours one way. They tell me they will have the forklift guy move the slabs so I can see them. Then when I get there all I see are the same two slabs that I do not want because they have a rust streak in them. I know there is one slab that doesn't have the rust streak, but it has 5 or 6 slabs piled in front of the polished side. I can see the brushed side from the back partially. It looks like the one I want if I could just see the whole thing.

The last time I went there I asked why they hadn't moved the other slabs so I could see it since I called ahead. The girl said they all look the same. (that's not true.) Then she said I don't actually pick a specific stone. I just get the one they give me.

I left, but no one else has sea pearl. So should I call the GM and complain? peke

• ssdarb
    10 years ago

I found this stone the other day. It did scratch the glass and there was no bubbling when I put vinegar on a sample at home. So does that mean it is quartzite? The person said it is white macaubus quartzite.

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Strayer, that looks like White Macabus, and both your tests confirm that. I think you are good to go! Rarely can we be that certain, but both your tests are in agreement and WM is a distinctive one. Yay!

Peke, I feel your pain! I wish I had some advice to offer but it sounds like your stone dealer is not doing you any favors. If it were me I would probably complain. Plus there is no way I would be okay with not selecting the exact slab. Good luck!

• ssdarb
    10 years ago

Karin mt,

Everything I learned about stone came from you! I was reading that whole long thread before ever posting a question.

On the other thread about the 2cms vs the 3cms...I'm still a little confused what I shoud do. The slab in the photo above is a 2 cm.

I will keep checking the other thread to see if I can learn more on that issue.

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Strayer, you have done very well, Grasshopper! The slabs you have are the Holy Grail for many, so you are fortunate. As I said in the other thread, I think 2 cm is a nice look, and I've seen edges left as 2 cm, unlaminated. But I'm no fabricator so don't take my word for that. Hopefully your fabricator can give you a straight answer.

• ronrath28
    10 years ago

My wife picked out a slab of what the stone yard is telling us is Granite however the information suppied at this link describes it as Quartzite. The application is for our kitchen counter and possibly backsplash. I don't have a sample but perhaps I can get one. They offer a lifetime sealer but am now wondering if we need it.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
    Ron

Here is a link that might be useful: Red Coninas

• ginny20
    10 years ago

Wow! The stones that people have been posting are gorgeous! Don't you wish you could have more than one kitchen?

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Ronrath, that is sandstone. We have a very similar stone called Wild Sea in our kitchen. You will want a sealer as sandstone is more porous than granite. But it should hold up just fine in terms of etching and scratching since it's mostly made of quartz.

The wavy pattern is called cross-bedding. It forms from ripples on the sea floor as currents carry sand along the bottom of the ocean. The current in both of those pictures ran from left to right.

I love Wild Sea because of the cross bedding and they way it reveals the conditions under which the rock formed. I admire and pet our rock every day!

Ginny, I can only imagine having more than one kitchen and allowing them all to become messy. How depressing would that be? :) So personally, I will stick to one kitchen! (But I am scheming to use rocks in other places in our house, over time.)

• ginny20
    10 years ago

I'm sure Daisy and Ivy would keep both kitchens clean, under the supervision of Mrs. Patmore. Don't you have staff?

• localeater
    10 years ago

Peke, I think it is terrible that you have been doing all that driving and they haven't been keeping their word. So I think you should call the GM but not to complain- that sounds so negative. I would just explain the situation and ask him if that was they way he expected his employees to act, ie to say one thing, "I will move the slabs", and then do another. I would ask if it is true that you do not get to pick a specific slab. I think his answers to those questions will tell you whether or not you wish to do business with his company.
    Our dollar is sometimes our tool, we need to think about where we plant those dollars and what businesses we help to grow. For example, we have several lovely nurseries in the town where I live, one never supports school sports, church programs, etc... the other does and hosts open school day for the village cooperative nursery school and events for seniors and special needs youth groups. Guess who gets my money and guess which one I tell everyone I know, not to shop at and why.

• karen_ohio
    10 years ago

Karin what is your opinion on slate, specifically Pennsylvania slate for countertops? I had leathered Black Cambrian (granite?) and Brown Shada picked out for my counters, but the Brown Shada just died in my north facing kitchen. Next option was Antarctica, but most in the house didn't like it. Third was slate and Blue Pearl. I can get slate shipped here, but it has to be measured and installed by people in Ohio and fabricated in PA, then shipped. I read on the Internet that it has many pros, but also cons. It acts like soapstone, but is harder and less reactive to acids. You can treat it like soapstone, sealing with oil. Easy. I wanted it because I lived in the slate belt. All Blue Pearl is the final option, mostly because I can't find any beige or lighter color I like that isn't too busy. Cambria quartz ( not using) isn't as foolproof as salespeople tell you. No silver cleaner, no copper cleaner, etc., not heat resistant, scratches more easily, etc. I use copper and silver cleaner, so what would that do around an undercounter sink?

So, after all this rambling, I believe all Blue Pearl is the choice; however, I may not seal it because it is one of the harder stones. I don't like shiny, but this stone does not like good honed in my eyes.

I will find a way to get a piece of slate somewhere in my house. Making a rectangle can't be too difficult!

• karen_ohio
    10 years ago

Karin what is your opinion on slate, specifically Pennsylvania slate for countertops? I had leathered Black Cambrian (granite?) and Brown Shada picked out for my counters, but the Brown Shada just died in my north facing kitchen. Next option was Antarctica, but most in the house didn't like it. Third was slate and Blue Pearl. I can get slate shipped here, but it has to be measured and installed by people in Ohio and fabricated in PA, then shipped. I read on the Internet that it has many pros, but also cons. It acts like soapstone, but is harder and less reactive to acids. You can treat it like soapstone, sealing with oil. Easy. I wanted it because I lived in the slate belt. All Blue Pearl is the final option, mostly because I can't find any beige or lighter color I like that isn't too busy. Cambria quartz ( not using) isn't as foolproof as salespeople tell you. No silver cleaner, no copper cleaner, etc., not heat resistant, scratches more easily, etc. I use copper and silver cleaner, so what would that do around an undercounter sink?

So, after all this rambling, I believe all Blue Pearl is the choice; however, I may not seal it because it is one of the harder stones. I don't like shiny, but this stone does not like good honed in my eyes.

I will find a way to get a piece of slate somewhere in my house. Making a rectangle can't be too difficult!

• karen_ohio
    10 years ago

Sorry about the double post. Don't know what happened. Hope I don't do it again. Using an IPad.

Anyone have suggestions for a backsplash, besides subway tile that will look good with Blue Pearl?

Karen in Ohio.

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Karen,

Cool! A new type of rock to consider, I like that!

I like slate and it is durable and should hold up well in a kitchen. I especially like the idea of using your local slate in your kitchen, which would add an interesting note to your project.

From the durability point of view, there are two small caveats. The first is that slate is a rock with prominent layering and those layers are also planes of weakness. Granite (true igneous granite) and marble are equally strong in all directions so fabricators can sculpt edges and corners without worry of the layered structure creating a problem. I'm sure the fabricator has experience handling this, but it's something I'd ask about.

The second thing to look for is the degree of metamorphism in this particular slate. Like quartzite, slate is a metamorphic rock and may have undergone a range of heat and pressure. Some slates are weakly metamorphosed and split easily along the layers. Others have been heated and squeezed more and are extremely tough and durable. I'd want to make sure this slate falls on the strong end of the spectrum. The way I tell the difference here is to have a sample and break it with a hammer. By doing that you can observe how much effort it takes to break and how likely the rock is to split along its layers.

That aside, have you gotten a sample to check out the aesthetic qualities? What color is this slate? I like the subtle shine that slate has, and the layers lend a neat, linear texture to the rock. I also like working with slate for landscaping purposes. Our rock yard has some Pennsylvania Bluestone which I would just love to use for patio rocks, but I can't live with that type of long-distance shipping when we have plenty of local Montana rocks to choose from.

This thread is about to run out but I will start a new one so that you can post follow-up questions. It would be good to see a photo of this slate if you have one.

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This thread approacheth the 150 post limit, phew! I've started a new thread because we are still having fun with this topic. Besides, we can't be done because Peke has not found her Perfect Slab yet! ;)

Here is a link that might be useful: Rocks 103!

• kksmama
    10 years ago

edited to move to rocks 3

This post was edited by kksmama on Fri, Jun 21, 13 at 21:57

• joshdquimby
    9 years ago

Has anyone ever heard of "White Crystal" Quartzite

I saw it at the stone yard here:

http://www.msistone.com/quartzite/white-crystal/

I have attached additional photos.
    It almost appeared translucent

I did not know about the glass/scratch test so I did not try it.

I have been unable to find this anywhere else.
    Based on the photo is this a true quartzite?

• stacielg
    8 years ago

Hi I really need some help in identifying a rock I have purchased.

The sales rep called it quarzite and sold that way but i am etching with anything acidic.

Is there any way you can help prove the type of stone I have.

• PRO
    Stoneshine
    8 years ago

Send a pic or a name-true quartzite doesn't etch.

• stacielg
    8 years ago
    it is called Zaffira white
  • karin_mt
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Stacie,
    If it's truly etching it's not quartzite. Often the sales people have their info wrong about quartzite vs marble. It is very easy to prove, actually.

If you read these geology threads you'll find the info you need to do the basic tests. Read up on it, do the tests, then report back and I can help you interpret the results.

The most recent thread is here. The first post describes the how to do the tests.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2692150/countertop-geology-part-six-lets-talk-about-rocks-some-more

• Lynda Ward
    8 years ago

Is Fusion quartzite or granite?

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    8 years ago

The names are too variable to give you a firm answer but when I Google 'Fusion Granite' the pictures that come up are quartzite. When I Google 'Fusion Quartzite' those images are also quartzite.

• Lauren Began
    8 years ago

karin_mt, you are awesome! I've been sifting through your threads for the past few days and can confidently say this is the most I've ever understood about science related topics...

I did the testing you suggested (thank you!!) and here were my results:

Our sample is a super white "quartzite"... We put red wine, ketch-up, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and a slice of lemon on sealed material (although our sales person couldn't specify how recently it was sealed and I know, from your education, that this won't help with etching just staining). We left everything for about 5 minutes and wiped it off and saw very very very faint etching, you could only see it on one extreme angle from the lemon juice and red wine and really only on the white parts. We left everything overnight and there were no stains at all, just etching. The worst etching was from the actual slice of lemon and you could see a faint out line and the white area seemed whiter to me.

We did the glass test and it easily scratched a glass bottle.

Only thing left for me to try is heat...

My questions are:

1. If this material is closer to marble than granite, why didn't the red wine or red wine vinegar stain? I've not considered marble at all because of the staining factor and was really sad to hear that this super white would be along the same lines.

2. Why does the white in the super white etch more than the gray? In fact, I could hardly tell with the gray that it was etched at all.

3. If a true quartzite will not etch, then this isn't a quartzite... BUT if it's not staining, then is it not a marble either?

Thank you!

• karin_mt
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the props! I appreciate the kind words and am happy to help you make sense of science!

Your reasoning is all correct except for one thing: marble typically does not stain. So with that in mind, everything else makes sense. Your sample sounds like dolomitic marble since the etching is faint. Some Super Whites have some quartz in addition to the dolomite. The quartz is greyer (and more clear) than the dolomite. So again, your results make sense.

If you're OK with some etching then perhaps this stone will work for you.

I hope that helps clear things up - good luck!

- Karin

• Lynn Wu
    5 years ago

karin_mt I tried to go to the link in your other post that shows absorption rate for the various types of marble and granite, but it didn't work. Can you repost? Thanks. I feel like I might never be able to make a decision!

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz