Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you have a trusted site for ordering Kohler products

Posted by quiltgirl (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 22:18

I want to order the Kohler Whitehaven sink and am wondering if there is a trusted internet site used by Gardenweb people with good results. Can you recommend a site you have used for this purpose. I have found the sink at Amazon for a good price and free shipping but have never ordered from them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you have a trusted site for ordering Kohler products

I ordered all of the kohler fixtures for our new bathroom from faucetdirect.com a couple years ago and was happy with them.

o

We ordered everything we could from Amazon. Great prices and great customer service.

o

I also ordered my Kohler products from faucet direct.

o

We also had a good experience ordering Kohler from faucet direct.

o

I haven't ordered Kohler specifically, but can't say enough good things about faucetdirect.com and it's affiliates.

I don't work for them or anything, I'm just one more reason that it's worth it to them to put the effort they do into customer service. I recommend them constantly.

o

Quiltgirl -
I'm about to order the 30" tall apron as well...Let me know if you find it for a good price and I'll do the same...Just started hunting...
tricia

o

I ordered my last Kohler Bancroft toilet from www.vintagetub.com

Was less expensive than buying locally, and that's including having it shipped from the US to my front door in Canada.

Otherwise I buy my fixtures / supplies from local plumbing supply shops which provide better pricing and usually higher quality than buying at the big box stores.

o

Tricia21, did you find a good price for your sink yet? The cheapest I found the 36" Whitehaven for online was $824. I called my local plumbing house and asked if they matched price. I actually am getting it cheaper locally then what I could find it online. Also, the difference in price between the 36" and the 30" was only about $70. I like the Shaw and the Whitehaven, but the price difference is great between the two of them. Am glad to deal locally whenever possible.

o

I think the lowest online so far is $750 total...I have to try and find some local dealers in the next few days...I was hoping to stay around $650

o

Just ordered the whitehaven online from efaucets for $712 total. It was $750 and then i used a 5% coupon code. I tried a local store but they wouldn't go below $800 and that was before shipping.

o

I am looking at the Whitehaven sink as a possibility as well. I want the Cane Sugar finish and it's a $315 up charge. Which colors are you looking at?

o

Well sanjuangirl, I am in a quandry over a kitchen sink. I was all set to get the 36" Whitehaven in White until we went to a showroom and the gal showed me the "Sea Salt" finish. I much prefer the Sea Salt finish, It is still white, but has a softer sort of sea salt looking finish that seems a little more vintage to me. They also had the Shaw 36" sink on display which I love as well. Here is my problem. I have found the Shaw sink on line for $1108 total. The Whitehaven in Sea Salt is more than what I can get the Shaw for online. So which do I get? I like the bigger apron on the Shaw better. It fits the look of my farmhouse. The Whtehaven seems not quite as vintage looking. It is a little more sleek. I do not know why I am having such a hard time with this decision. I think it is because I like both. I saw the Cane Sugar too. If I remember correctly, it is more of a tan color, isn't it?

o

Yes. I'm also considering a Whitehaus apronfront which is much less expensive and has a reversible decorative front.......I'm more confused than ever....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here