Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any full height corner cupboard owners around?

Posted by laughable (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 22:16

I can't fit a 4' corner pantry in our plan, but I could possibly do a full height 3' corner cabinet.

Has anyone used one of these? Are they a pleasure, or something else all together?

photo fc3b756338506f218cef79b74fd8f4d6_zps55f022fd.jpg

Drawers below, spinner above? (Shelf Genie) photo 47919531027938e4_6139-w249-h249-b0-p0---pantry_zps030bd456.jpg by Shelf Genie

Mini corner pantry photo kitchen-cabinets-modern-two-tone-202-A133b-light-wood-antique-white-corner-pantry-favorite_zps52e7f499.jpg

This looked interesting, too:
Interesting corner pantry layout photo kitchen-cabinets-modern-red-007-A124d-corner-pantry_zps7028678c.jpg

Any thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any full height corner cupboard owners around?

Not helping at all. I love the idea of this. I can't do it, but it gives me something to think about. I am really bad about reimagining spaces. Look forward to seeing what you do.

o

I'm intrigued by the idea, too, Datagrrl. Here's one more. I wish I could see one in person to see how it is to get stuff in and out of there.
 photo the-organized-kitchen-corner-pantry-cabinet_zps6b86c5ac.jpg

o

The biggest issue with the idea is the acces. The door is much smaller than the cavity. That works for a step in type corner cabinet where you can fit through the door and so can the stockpot that you want to store. And it works with a piecut with a piano hinged door. What doesn't work is angled front with the single door.

o

Thanks, hollysprings, you confirmed what I was feeling a bit suspicious about. That these might be unhandy to use, especially for larger items.

I'd still love to see one in person. I've never seen one of these at any of the places I've visited. But maybe there's a reason for that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here