Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GE Monogram, KA or JennAir?? Please help!

Posted by oopsy-daisy (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 22:04

We have been trying to decide on appliances for some time now and I am completely overwhelmed!! I have priced the three packages below and all are similar in price after rebates and special incentives. I would love to hear some opinions on the following...

KitchenAid

30"combo Microvave and Steam Oven KEHU309SSS
36"Commercial Rangetop 6 burner KGCU467VSS
Dishwasher KUDE60HXSS

JennAir
JA 36" RANGETOP JGCP436WP DISHWASHER JDB8200AWP
30" V2 CONV. COMBO OVEN JMW3430WP

Monogram
36" rangetop ZGU366NDPSS
30" OVEN ZET938SMSS
advantium ZSC1201NSS

These sets are from three different places and each salesperson thinks their set performs the best (of course). I can't seem to find side by side comparisons on these so I really confused. We are at the point that the selection is holding up the project so I really need to make a choice ASAP!! Thanks for any help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GE Monogram, KA or JennAir?? Please help!

Why are you pricing as a package? Are you getting a great deal if you stick to one manufacturer?

Personally, I would group them by type (DW, Rangetop, Ovens) and then (1) perform research to determine which is the best in that group and (2) price each appliance individually. It's rare that one manufacturer makes the best of every appliance.

In addition, I suggest posting on the Appliances Forum for more information.

o

My advice would be the GE. I have Jennair very high end and hate them. Fridge was 4000 dollars sounds like a rattletrap, the dishwasher 1300 doesn't clean near as well as my daughter's GE she bought for 350, The oven does not cook evenly and have not been happy with their product support. KitchenAid I have heard has lots of issues also and very expensive. You are paying for the name. I will go GE next time for sure.

o

I didn't notice the appliance forum. I have reposted there.

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here