Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Appliancesconnection.com and Advantium

Posted by williamsem (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 21:44

Anyone order from this site? They are having a good Presidents' Day sale, and I'm considering a couple of items. They seem to be an authorized dealer for most brands, so that seems good.

I know a few people have mentioned Advantiums, the profile 240v is $1999 free shipping, no tax (except NY, of course. I love this state!). If you've seen a better price, please post!

The silgranite sink I want is also a decent price in truffle, though the other colors I have seen for less. Though not at an authorized dealer, hmmm...

Are they good to work with?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Appliancesconnection.com and Advantium

FYI - Just wanted to let you know on Amazon the larger sink, Super Single Bowl, isn't much more than what this website you referenced is selling it for in case you were wanting a sink larger than a 25".

o

Thanks! I'm hooked on the performa medium 1+3/4 low divide. I got spooked by a post I read not long ago, can't remember where, and decided I was going to buy from an authorized dealer. Plus truffle doesn't seem to have the great prices the other colors do :-(

o

I considered that style sink too but it was significantly more than the super single bowl. I like that one but I really think I want to go w/ one big bowl. The websites I'm sourcing are amazon, faucetdepot dot com, blancotogo dot com, & luxuryhomeoutlet dot com. Maybe these sites will have some better prices....

o

We ordered all our appliances from there. It all went smoothly but shipping did take a while - about four weeks. Also they ALWAYS have sales.

o

I've been looking at ordering from appliancesconnection.com too, since their prices are pretty good. Any one else have experiences ordering from them?

OT, did anybody else notice this in their FAQ section? [Bolded text by me, ha.]

How do I get extra savings?
*Place qualifying items in cart; then enter promo code in the box labeled "Promo Code" and click "APPLY." You can enter the promo code in your cart before checkout. Only one promo code may be used per transaction. 20% OFF sale & clearance prices, including select appliances, with exclusions listed. - what is this line supposed to mean? EXTRA 15% OFF good brands, with exclusions listed. EXTRA 10% OFF crappy brands, with exclusions listed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here