Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pebbleslew

Direct Cabinet Source LLC / Buycabinets.com Bankruptcy filed

pebbleslew
15 years ago

Just starting a second set for this to keep going for all to keep track of BC, DirectCabinetSource.com can't stop now just getting interesting.

Comments (12)

• empty_kitchen
    15 years ago

http://www.bigfreeinfo.com
    we need to post another one with this website too?

• berf
    15 years ago

This thread is a continuation of the original which reached capacity (150 posts). See the original post and responses here:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0108553012120.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to Previous Thread

• ci_lantro
    15 years ago

bump

• empty_kitchen
    15 years ago

bump

• pebbleslew
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Bump!!!

• empty_kitchen
    15 years ago

bump

• ponderosapine
    15 years ago

Here is the latest update from the Whistleblower:

I am posting the following information for those Victims/Creditors who have not received their official "Notice of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case, Meeting of Creditors, & Deadlines" from the bankruptcy courtÂ

Case Number: 2:09-bk-02017-RTBP

Please be advised, the Creditors are being advised NOT to file a "Proof of Claim" at this time. It appears that the debtor, Mr. Grace, is reporting that there are NO assets available to the Trustee to pay the Creditors.

The Meeting of Creditors will be held at 1:30 PM on Monday, March 23, 2009 at the following location:

U.S. Magistrate Courtroom
    123 North San Francisco Street
    Flagstaff, AZ 86001

At this meeting, the Trustee and the Creditors will have the opportunity to question Mr. GraceÂs representative, who will be under oath. If you are unable to attend this meeting, I recommend that you file your list of questions, to be asked at the meeting, with the Bankruptcy ClerkÂs office.

Address of the Bankruptcy ClerkÂs office:

U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Arizona
    230 North First Avenue, Suite 101
    Phoenix, AZ 85003-1727
    Phone: (602) 682-4000

Bankruptcy Trustee:

Lawrence J. Warfield
    P.O. Box 14647
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267
    Phone: (480) 948-1711

I also recommend that you file a request with the ClerkÂs office to revoke the discharge. Please be sure to explain your specific experience including dates and all correspondence with Buycabinets.com and/or TheDirectCabinetSource.com. You may also want to mention the perception that Mr. Grace seems to have chosen to discharge all of his obligations with Buycabinets.com, only to continue "business as usual" with the new company, TheDirectCabinetSource.com. Also, please provide any information you may have that may suggest that Mr. Grace might have used and/or transferred assets to the new company, for which he is the "Senior Executive."

Please note, you can now correspond with the Whistleblower at watch-bird@hotmail.com. All emails sent to this address will be forwarded directly to the Whistleblower.

• empty_kitchen
    15 years ago

bump

• terrylaskiwski
    15 years ago

Anything new going on with the Direct Cabinet Source LLC / Buycabinets.com criminals? Just curious.

Terry

• ponderosapine
    15 years ago

As most of you know, the Meeting of Creditors (for the Buycabinets.com Bankruptcy) will be held at 1:30 PM on Monday, March 23, 2009 at the following location:

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

I have submitted a list of questions to the Trustee, who has agreed to present them to the Debtor at this meeting. Also, I am compiling a list of additional questions, which I hope to submit to the Trustee by the end of this week. I would be glad to include any additional questions that Creditors may have. So, please send any questions that you would like me to include to watch-bird@hotmail.com.

Also, it is my understanding that this meeting is not an adversarial forum. So I recommend that all of you who plan on attending have your questions prepared, and realize that the Debtor cannot be cross-examined as to why he chose to file for bankruptcy.

The Trustee will determine the appropriateness of the questions. So, I also recommend that the questions relate to the schedules and statements filed by the Debtor as well as assets listed or not listed. Questions relating to the use and/or transference of assets as well as the DebtorÂs connection to and/or financial interest in TheDirectCabinetSource.com should be productive as well.

If anyone planning on attending this meeting would like to meet with fellow Creditors (and other concerned citizens) prior and/or after the meeting, please send your comments or suggestions to watch-bird@hotmail.com.

Whistleblower

• ponderosapine
    15 years ago

GOOD NEWS!

The Trustee reported that he now holds funds of the bankruptcy estate or expects to receive funds, which should result in a dividend to creditors who were previously instructed not to file claims!

A hearing regarding these funds has been scheduled for May 8, 2009 at 9:00 AM at the following location:

United States Bankruptcy Court
    3001 North Main Street, Suite 2-E
    Prescott Valley, Arizona

The Trustee requested that the Court fix the last date for filing proofs of claim and that notice be given to creditors.

Whistleblower - watch-bird@hotmail.com

• ponderosapine
    15 years ago

ATTENTION ! IMPORTANT SCHEDULE CHANGE !

The Meeting of Creditors, for the Buycabinets.com Bankruptcy, scheduled for 1:30 PM on Monday, March 23, 2009 HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR 3:00 PM:

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

The reason for this schedule change is due to numerous inquiries about this case. It is my understanding that the Trustee has around 40 cases to hear that day. So, by rescheduling at the end of the day there will be more time to examine Mr. Grace under oath.

I have submitted over 30 questions for the Trustee to present to Mr. Grace. Please email me if you would like a copy of these questions.

Whistleblower - watch-bird@hotmail.com