Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Koch Cabinets - Java Stain

Posted by GrammaJ (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 20:26

I have been reading the forum for quite sometime but have only posted a time two. We are getting ready for a kitchen remodel and are looking at Koch Cabinets with a Java stain. If anyone has installed these, I would appreciate any pictures you might care to share. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Koch Cabinets - Java Stain

GrammaJ, I will be following your post as I'm also interested in Koch cabinets in a Java stain. What species of wood are you considering? I haven't been able to find a lot of info on the Koch cabinets. My kitchen designer said they are a good company to work with. Are you impressed with the construction of the cabinets? I believe they have a couple different lines.
Parts

o
RE: Koch Cabinets - Java Stain

Considering Birch wood. I don't have the exact door name, but it is the basic square. I was comparing this with another more expensive line and am going with this as I want to use the savings for appliances. I was hoping to get more pictures as they don't have a great sample at the kitchen place.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here