Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
razzle7

Smart Cabinetry for kitchen remodel?

razzle7
10 years ago

Has anyone heard of or know about the company "Smart Cabinets"? We had a flood in our condo due to a pipe bursting above our unit. All our cabinetry has to be replaced. We don't know exactly what we had before, but our contractor thinks it was "Cardell" cabinets. We need to stay within the same price-range and were told we should look at Smart cabinets. They look nice in the showroom and have our style door (full overlay shaker) and color (honey), but I'm concerned about the quality and can't find any "real people" stories anywhere! The one thing that concerns me is the the shelving is this coated plywood. It's sturdy, and is supposed to resist water/spills, etc. But they look plastic. I know people don't stare at the inside of your cabinets, but I just want to make the best choice. Today we were shown the Medallion Silverline, which is comparable to the Smart. I've read more about Medallion cabinets which makes me feel more secure with the brand, but I can't say they seem better than the Smart. Anyone out there know about Smart ?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert