Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sparkleplentytx

Making Decisions

Sarah Cronin
11 years ago

How do y'all go about making decisions for your kitchen? I think I've been in denial about how many decisions I need to make!! Demo on my kitchen starts next week and I have until the 18th to pick my stain color. I just bought my floor tile (California gold slate tile), and will head up to the cabinet maker to have them help pick cabinet stain and a countertop. Hopefully they will provide some advice on backsplash and appliance color. Oh, and handles too!

I need to decide on undermount sink or not as well, and pick out a new sink faucet. I think I should probably add a new garbage disposal to the list too.

I think part of this is hard because if I were left to my own devices I would probably have a crazy colorful kitchen like the rest of my home. I feel like I need to reign myself in a bit with the kitchen since it's not easy like repainting before I sell. I have no intention of selling in the foreseeable future.

Oh, and this is not to say that I'm not looking at things and don't have ideas. I'm just overwhelmed by the number of small and big decisions.

Thanks for any advice!!

This post was edited by sparklep on Wed, Feb 6, 13 at 19:37

Comments (4)