Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
delivery of appliances

Posted by MNexlurker (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 21, 13 at 18:57

Do we have our new appliances delivered and ready to go before the granite gets templated ? I do know they want my sink then, Do they want my cooktop then too? OR template than have appliances delivered ready to go when install is planned?
The sink, air switch, soap dispensor, faucet are all here and have been for quite a while. Appliances have been at Lowes for months waiting - hopefully mid March.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: delivery of appliances

Much better to have the appliances on site when they template, especially the cooktop.

o

I agree w/ weismann. You want your cooktop to look seamless on top of the granite counter top.

o

My fabricator wanted the appliances and sink on site prior to templating even though specs were available for each.

o

It's helpful to have the appliance because they come with life-size templates for the counter guy.

o

Thank you Everyone.
Lowes will be so happy to finally be able to deliver my appliances for sure. They have been super to hang onto them for us so long. I went in looking armed with list and online prices to see difference. Figuring it didnt hurt to ask -they could only say NO! Which the appliance store I planned to order from did.
They said YES to online prices! Had to get management approval 4 times. They would call management over get approval and they would leave only to be called back within minutes- Teased them they should just stay!
They beat online on the other two appliances!

Our questions keep getting answered or I find it asked by another throughout THANK YOU GW ers!!!

We are our GC But keep impressing my cabinet maker with information and ideas. Pretty soon he will stop asking How and know If he doesn't already.:)

Thank you again and looking forward to someday sharing my little kitchen -but packed with cabinets, ideas , and lights with all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here