Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for suggestions and ideas

Posted by nyrgirl35 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 28, 13 at 18:30

Remodeling my Kitchen and need suggestions and ideas. Kitchen measurements are L 26' x W 9' and ceiling measures at its highest 11' and slopes down to 8'. My style is Old World (Mediterranean) / Traditional style.
I would love a 48" all gas range but it seems the ovens in my price range meas. inside smaller then my 30" oven now. Also would like a side by side refrigerator. Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for suggestions and ideas

The measurements are a good start but where are the doors and windows? Can any of them move? Can you move the sink, stove etc. or are those locations fixed too?

We really need a floor plan that includes all of these things, their measurements, and the measurements between them so we can see what's what. We can't suggest anything otherwise. Please break out the graph paper (you can print it out for free from the internet), draw it out, and post it here :)

The below link provides better instructions on all that.

Here is a link that might be useful: STICKY: New To Kitchens? Posting Pics? Read Me!

o

Capital's Culinarian and Bluestar's RNB 48" ranges have main ovens that would accommodate full sheet baking pans (18 x 26).

Culinarian: interior volume 27W X 14H X 21D
Bluestar: 26.25W x 20D x 15H.

No 30" oven I know has anywhere near those interior dimensions; even Viking's 36" oven has smaller interior dimensions than these.

o

Ok thanks I will get the floor plan made!

It's the height that's the problem my 30" H is 15" and I barely fit the huge turkey I make on thanksgiving in there now. So I definitely want something minimum 15" H

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here