Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone seen these tiles?

Posted by HollyRu (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 17:29

I saw these tiles in a local restaurant and would love to use them in my upcoming kitchen/bath remodel. I have no idea where to start and am hoping someone might recognize them. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link that might be useful: This online album shows the other tiles.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone seen these tiles?

I googled Art Nouveau tiles trees and Arts and Crafts tiles trees and came up with this place. Not the same but similar? I also googled 'lovebirds oak tile' and didn't come up with anything.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ravenstone tiles

o

Another nice option, again, not exactly the same

Here is a link that might be useful: Trikeenan Victorian and woodland tiles

o

Those are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks.

o

Some more amazing tiles. I should stop googling before I blow my entire Reno budget on tiles.

west side art tiles

wood block inspired art tiles

I tried art nouveau as a keyword based on the tree tile which n my opinion was the finest tile you posted. But not really sure overall on the style of tiles.

Here is a link that might be useful: More amazing nature tiles

This post was edited by robotropolis on Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 10:56

o

call the restaraunt.

there are a few well know arts and crafts tile maker such as Pewabic and Motawi that do custom pieces, so it may not be a production piece.

o

Those are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks.

o

Thank you all for your replies. I thought about calling the restaurant but it is a big chain and their major remodel was done ~15 years ago....I feel sure nobody would have a clue. . What I DID learn from this is the difference between Art Nouveau and Art Deco ;-) Found this this one on my own...LOVE the celtic tiles. I can see where this could become a very expensive love

Here is a link that might be useful: Love these!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here