Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any idea why this Siligranit sink is more

Posted by msrose (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 17:21

Both faucetdirect and my granite guy priced sink A as more expensive than sink B, but sink A is smaller. Any idea why it would be more?

Sink A (Precis)

New 16" Size
- Bowl Depths: 8'' & 8''
- Required outside cabinet: 33''

Sink B (Diamond)

Bowl Depths: 9-1/2'' & 9-1/2''
- Required outside cabinet: 36''

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any idea why this Siligranit sink is more

Maybe harder to fabricate those sharp corners?

o

Maybe because it is "new"?? It says new 16" size. Many products are priced higher when introduced. That's my guess.

o

Both guesses make sense. Maybe a combination of the two :) I kind of like the perfect square, but I can't see paying more for less.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here