Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
May I see your black/gray/brown laminate countertops?

Posted by happymrsh (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 25, 10 at 16:07

Hi everyone,

I have checked the Finished Kitchens blog, but there aren't too many photos of laminates. If you know the name of your dark-colored laminate, may I see a photo? Choosing from those little samples is for the birds! lol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: May I see your black/gray/brown laminate countertops?

Mine is Formica "Rosso Granite". It has dark brown, dark reddish and grey in it and is a pretty close "match" for the deco accent tiles on my floor and in my backsplash. The pictures are on the dark side (ha!), but my cabinets are being painted China White "as we speak". I loved the look of granite, the natural stones, and even concrete, but the price difference is going to be at least part of a trip to vinyards in Italy or France!!
Cooktop/Oven wall
Formica

o

Here is mine. Formica 180fx Antique Mascarello

Photobucket

o
other side of stove

Photobucket

o

Basalt Slate by Formica:
Basalt Slate Laminate
We have lots of light and I would do a dark color again:
DSCF3848

o

This is Labrador Granite Formica. It is one that I had considered.

Here is a link that might be useful: Labrador Granite formica

o

Still under construction but this is Formica Radiance Mineral Jet. I had considered Mineral Olivine, which is beautiful and a great match for my floor, but I was afraid it would read too green in my kitchen. I'm doing half laminate and half butcher block for my counters.

Dawn

o

Hi!

Mine is Wilsonart Ebony Star. I love it!

In son's bathroom:

In Kitchen:

Elaine

o

Here is Wilsonart HD Luna Night. I'm afraid these pictures don't show just how beautiful it really is in person. It is almost pure black but if you stand directly over it there is a hint if gray running through it. Like most HD laminates it has a small amount of texture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

I put Formica Riverwash collection in Smoke Quarstone in my boys' bath- I really like the dark grey color.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here