Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickpea8

Show me your faucets, please...

chickpea8
11 years ago

I'm at the point in my renovation where I need to choose a kitchen faucet. Can folks please share their pix and models they chose? I'm on the fence between chrome and brushed steel, and between a high arch or something a bit more low profile. Thanks!

Comments (32)

• willtv
    11 years ago

Here's our faucet.

It's a Blanco Max Model# 440704 in brushed SS.
    I'm not sure if they still make this model.

• Debbi Branka
    11 years ago

Mine's Delta Victorian in brushed nickel. The soap dispenser drips a little, but I love the faucet. I'm the matchy-matchy type, so I have this faucet in 4 bathroom sinks, a tub/shower, shower and roman tub too :) Love Delta's customer service.

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

Hansgrohe Talis S High Arc pulldown in polished chrome. I turned the control lever on each to face front resulting in less dripping on the counter and an easier reach. Love them both!

(The prep sink faucet looks a bit wonky as the Tapmaster is engaged. If it wasn't, the control lever would line up perfectly.)

• autumn.4
    11 years ago

Hi-my faucet is the Delta Addison Pull down 9192-DST...can't remember if it's arctic or brilliant stainless. It does not show spots and is more of a brushed stainless finish. So far so good and would definitely buy it again. It's one of my favorite things. :)

This post was edited by Autumn.4 on Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 16:54

• oldbat2be
    11 years ago

KWC Sin at prep sink, Kohler Karbon at cleanup sink. Love the Kohler Karbon!

• KBH
    11 years ago

We have the Kraus - very happy with it. Not so much the soap dispenser which recently has refused to work at all.

(and please excuse the lack of backsplash - I'm not sure we'll ever have one...)

This post was edited by 35ftcabo on Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 17:36

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

These are my "girls"

At the cleanup sink, The Kraus

Working the Prep Zone, The Brizo Solna with and without spray

(The gizmo that goes up inside the faucet was just replaced by Brizo, it had a little drip when it was on the stream setting. The new one is better than the original ever was. The spray does not spray all over!)

And finally, at the beverage sink, I have a Rohl Tri-Flow, 2 handled baby. Just this weekend the RO water system was finally hooked up. The left handle is for filtered water, the right one is hot and cold water. When the plumber hooked this up before we closed on the house, he must have done something to the part inside the head because this baby splashed horribly from day 1. Nobody was allowed to use this sink. I was ready to turn the water off to it completely. But, when we hooked up the RO water, we fixed the problem--the RO hose inside the head was misplaced which was causing the regular water to go crazy. So, I just wanted to say that this faucet is not on my S--- list any longer and I love her too.

• badgergal
    11 years ago

I have the Grohe Lady Luxe 3 in stainless. It is a year old now and there have been no issues with it.

• olivertwistkitchen
    11 years ago

You all have such tall high arched faucets. I remember reading that the tall ones splash a lot. Have you noticed this? I'm looking at a sink depth of only 7"-8" and worry that a faucet with such a high profile will be too big and too splashy.

• autumn.4
    11 years ago

I was really concerned about that after reading some of the comments about that on here and was relieved after install that we do not have any issues with it at all. My larger sink depth is 9" and the smaller side is 7". I don't have any problems using either stream or spray.

• KBH
    11 years ago

I have splashing problems, but it's more to do with our seriously strong water pressure. When I use 1/2 pressure, which is more than enough to do dishes, I have no problems. Sink depth is 9"

• poohpup
    11 years ago

Waterstone PLP 5500 Traditional in black ORB.

Waterstone Hampton with a traditional side spray.

Love my Waterstones!

• taggie
    11 years ago

Delta Addison in brilliant stainless at the coffee bar sink:

And Delta Waterfall in chrome at the main sink:

• leela4
    11 years ago

Mine is a Brizo Venuto:

• vlovil
    11 years ago

Delta Leland in Brushed Nickel

• carp123
    11 years ago

i love your creative shot oldbat2be!

• D Ahn
    11 years ago

Erin, what style is your kitchen? We have the Delta Trinsic Touch2O in Arctic Stainless, but that matches our Danish modern kitchen. Sorry about the generic photo, they're not installed yet; kitchen cabinets 90% in, counters 100% in but no faucet holes yet. Should be done by this weekend.

• Peke
    11 years ago

Poohpup, what is your countertop made of? It looks like it has a texture...not smooth. It is beautiful!

Peke

• fouramblues
    11 years ago

Love the diminutive Kohler Purist, about 11" for the cleanup faucet and 9.5" for the prep faucet (in vibrant stainless). I am having to train myself to do things differently so as not to cause so many splashes.

• PRO
    Charles Amen Cabinet
    11 years ago

1924 bungalow (no curved goose necks here please)

The porcelain sink was a curbside find in immaculate condition.It was a seldom used basement utility sink from a neighbors remuddle. Zinc counters and backsplash.

• PRO
    Charles Amen Cabinet
    11 years ago

1924 bungalow sink wall

• soibean
    11 years ago

Rubinet Ice in chrome with matching soap dispenser

• CEFreeman
    11 years ago

oo! OO!!
    I can show you mine.
    I actually have this installed.
    It's a Cifial 'Brunswick' which is actually now discontinued. (Ask me how I get eBay sellers to "layaway!:)
    Antiqued brass:

• localeater
    11 years ago

Love mine because it is simple and I don't think anyone else posted it. It is the Elkay Gourmet in Brushed Nickel

From GW Photos

• olivertwistkitchen
    11 years ago

localeater - your window looks like a casement window but I don't see the screen?

• poohpup
    11 years ago

Peke, my counters are Magma Supreme granite in a leathered finish. The leathered finish isn't completely smooth. It does have texture. It is very easy to clean. I love it. :)

• Lorenza5064
    11 years ago

fouramblues, How does the pull out attach to the faucet? Magnetic?

• fouramblues
    11 years ago

Lorenza, it has a counterweight and magnetic docking.

• oldbat2be
    11 years ago

Thanks carp123...I have a lot of fun finding new angles to photograph:)

• Laura517
    11 years ago

Great thread! Trying to choose a faucet too...thought I had narrowed it down to the Hansgrohe Talis S and the Grohe Concetto. Now I may re-consider.

BEE: Those are some hard-working mamas, lol, are all your faucets chrome? I am thinking I like chrome but concerned with keeping it shiny. How do you do it?

• D Ahn
    11 years ago

@Laura517: I'm not Bee, but I've had great luck shining Chrome with a slightly damp Costco paper towel. Also works great for a streak-free shine on glass! As long as you don't get lime scale, easy peasy.

@beekeeperswife: your Brizo Solna looks identical to my Delta Trinsic! I've seen similar looking faucets, but this is ridiculous! Even the spray pattern is identical.