Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crl_

I like my Frigidaire induction range! Thank you

crl_
11 years ago

Thank you all for steering me to induction and for helping me narrow down my choices we have had the Frigidaire induction range for a cople of months now and I really like it a lot!

We needed to stay in the under 2k price category, which eliminated Viking and Electrolux and the more expensive GE. I wanted the self cleaning oven feature to work decently, which eliminated Maytag and Whirlpool. I dislike the GE styling in the lower end ranges so I eliminated those. It came down to Samsung and Frigidaire. I chose Frigidaire because I prefer the burner controls on the back panel rather than on the cooktop surface--especially with a curious toddler who likes to push buttons in the house.

I am no gourmet cook, but the induction burners boil water amazingly fast and offer a lot of control for lower temperatures--faster to adjust than gas, IMO. The oven is nice and big and has baked muffins and cookies evenly. I have not used the lower drawer yet so I can't comment on that.

I also find the induction range top easy to clean. I tend to wipe it down with the damp dish towel after I am done doing the dishes for the night. Everything has wiped up so far with no need for cleaners even.

Thanks again!

Comments (3)