Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eks6426

Where to buy Never MT?

14 years ago

I was wondering where I can buy the Never MT for so I don't have to refill soap dispenser. I just bought a couple of Kohler soap dispensers but when I told DH about the Never MT, his eyes lit up. I take that as approval to purchase so I want to find out where to buy them.

Also, any tips for making them work would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments (12)

• 14 years ago

The link below should take you to their website. I'm pretty sure that is the only way to get the official thing. But a lot of people make their own. That's what I plan to do.

Here is a link that might be useful: Never MT

• 14 years ago

I've never seen this before - I love it - how well does it work?

• 14 years ago

I've had two going for over 3 years now and not a single problem. We've replaced one soap bottle between the two sinks. :-)

• 14 years ago

I'm interested in this as well. I had a post about the Never MT bookmarked that I found through a Google search, but it is 'missing' now.

Someone had made their own using tubing from the hardware store, I think? If anyone remembers this or has made their own, please post again! Some were saying you needed a one-way valve like what's in a fish tank and others said just tubing was enough but to make the seal tight where it goes into the soap container.

Can't remember if that's exactly right, that's why I bookmarked it AND NOW IT'S GONE!! Ahhhhh!!

• 14 years ago

Mine works great! some people seem to have problems depending on their soap dispenser, but I don't think Kohler is one of them.

• 14 years ago

I just bought some fom them a few weeks ago. Installed one, and it works great!

Here is a link that might be useful: link to custom inserts

• 14 years ago

A couple of months ago, I was searching where to buy Never MT and came upon an old thread about home-made Never MT (can't find the thread now), I followed the steps and it worked! Here is what I did:

1) Find a long flexible tubing (from LOWS or Home Depot) that fits your dispenser really TIGHT, and put it on the dispenser tube;

2) Drill a hole on the soap bottle cap and stick the other end of the tubing through the cap into the dish soap bottle and use duck tape to tape around the cap and the tubing. (Actually I was able to test it without the soap bottle cap on, just stick the tube into the soap bottle and it worked right away.)

That's it!

I just happend to have a bottle of Dawn dish soap then and didn't dilute the soap. I have been using this for over two months now, it works great! I never have to pump more than once.

Give this a try, hope it will work for you as it did for me.

By the way, mine is a Delta soap dispenser came with a Pilar faucet (I don't think the brand of soap dispenser matters) and I didn't use a valve of any kind.

• 14 years ago

Thank you sara in philly! I think I had read that same thread.

One question--The hole you drill into the cap of soap, was it a tight fit for the tube? I was telling my DH about this and he thought if it was too tight it would create a vacuum and after a while it would squeeze the bottle and nothing would come out.

Is the duct tape just so the tube won't slide out of the cap? (sorry, that was two questions:))

• 14 years ago

littlefarmerboys -- The hole on the cap is not a tight fit. I think you husband is right, it would create a vacuum if it's too tight. The duct tape is to hold the tube in place so you wouldn't accidentally pull it out.

On the other hand, the tube fits into the dispenser tube REALLY TIGHT. I have to push hard to fit in, I don't know whether it needs to be that tight, but that's what I did and it worked! So why argue with success, right:-)

• 14 years ago

Thank you!!! We are squeezing a rather large sink into a 36" cabinet and might not have room for the soap dispenser bottle for where I would like to put it. This will solve that problem!

Sorry for the hijack. I'm just excited that I only have to spend a couple of bucks at the hardware store instead of ordering on-line and pay for shipping (wich I HATE)!

• 14 years ago

You are welcome and good luck! I just love the soap dispenser with this home made Never MT even though I don't have the space problem. I would recommand it to anyone!

• 14 years ago

Do any of you know if the Never MT would work with a Rohl dispenser?