Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
molly_phillips5546059

Need help finding a faucet to blend...

Molly Phillips
11 years ago

We currently have a Kohler Forte in vibrant stainless, which I'm *thinking* I will put in the prep sink area since that sink is on the corner of a peninsula with seating. I want a pulldown faucet and since those are typically taller, I think it would be best in the clean up sink that's facing a wall.

Here's my problem: I don't know what to get. Reading a lot of the old posts has convinced me that I want a handle that I can position in the center under the sink so the water doesn't get all over my counters....which in turn has made me reconsider keeping the Forte, because that faucet makes a MESS when I'm turing water on/off. Still, I don't really want to buy two new faucets when I already have one in good shape.

I'm finding it very difficult to find "the one" and a lot of the reason is that reviews are all over the place. I see something here that is recommended, then google it and find it has 2 out of 5 stars.

Anyway, I'm looking for a fairly clean looking, pulldown faucet (mainly to minimize areas where dirt can collect) and hopefully one that will look nice across from the Forte. Any suggestions?

(p.s. - excuse the cleanliness of this faucet - it was a quick photo to email to Kohler, as the sprayer is being replaced because of a peeling issue on the finish. And this is my old kitchen, not the finished one, so it doesn't need to match any of the colors featured here in the granite or paint)

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz