Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help finding a faucet to blend...

Posted by lovetodream (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 6, 13 at 14:49

We currently have a Kohler Forte in vibrant stainless, which I'm *thinking* I will put in the prep sink area since that sink is on the corner of a peninsula with seating. I want a pulldown faucet and since those are typically taller, I think it would be best in the clean up sink that's facing a wall.

Here's my problem: I don't know what to get. Reading a lot of the old posts has convinced me that I want a handle that I can position in the center under the sink so the water doesn't get all over my counters....which in turn has made me reconsider keeping the Forte, because that faucet makes a MESS when I'm turing water on/off. Still, I don't really want to buy two new faucets when I already have one in good shape.

I'm finding it very difficult to find "the one" and a lot of the reason is that reviews are all over the place. I see something here that is recommended, then google it and find it has 2 out of 5 stars.

Anyway, I'm looking for a fairly clean looking, pulldown faucet (mainly to minimize areas where dirt can collect) and hopefully one that will look nice across from the Forte. Any suggestions?

(p.s. - excuse the cleanliness of this faucet - it was a quick photo to email to Kohler, as the sprayer is being replaced because of a peeling issue on the finish. And this is my old kitchen, not the finished one, so it doesn't need to match any of the colors featured here in the granite or paint)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help finding a faucet to blend...

I am on my second Ladylux Cafe. We put it in the first kitchen we remodeled and couldn't wait to order it again with our second kitchen. You can get it with a stainless steel pull out instead of black (like we have). Also you can install it with the lever side over the sink which some people like to do. It's a great faucet.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here