Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bellmont 1900 series sample door is here!

Posted by williamsem (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 22, 13 at 13:47

There has been some interest in seeing Bellmont samples, so I thought a seperate thread would be useful for those searching. I will post some pics of my materials and questions in another thread.

So this door is Bellmont 1900 series (frameless cabinets) sample style Savanah in maple with Java stain. It looks a little darker in person, a nice rich brown color. Just what I was hoping for!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a good picture of what the color looks like in person. These were all taken with the iPad so I could get them posted.

And a close up of the detail

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bellmont 1900 series sample door is here!

Those look great! Are you happy with it and is that your final choice? They even look good with the linoleum, lol

o

Well, it took longer than expected to get the door, so the order went in a while ago and that makes it my final choice, lol! Actually, the cabinets might be here in about 2 weeks (!!!!!) so we can inspect and reorder anything damaged/incorrect and still hit our 5/13 install date. Demo is 4/29.

I'm happy with it. I feel so much better now that I've seen the color on maple in a bigger piece than the sample chip. It's not blotchy, which was a concern, so I'm very relieved!

It also feels solid and stable. The inside corners of the rails and stiles meet very tight and neatly. It feels very smooth. The sides are all flush where the joints are. Aything else I should check?

o

It is lovely!

o

They look beautiful! I'm thankful you posted. I'm continuing to try to hunt down Bellmont in town and try to get an estimate - as well as a white sample door.

You must be getting excited!

o

It's beautiful. You must be so excited. I can't wait to see them installed!

o

Steph2000, have you tried the dealer locator on the Bellmont website? If there are not any dealers near you, see if they can point you somewhere via email.

I'll post more pics once the cabinets arrive, but then we'll have to wait a while before I have installed pics.

o

There are 2 dealers in Anchorage, williamsem. I went in to talk to one last week. They had the 1600 displayed, but not much for the 1900. She's not wanting to even talk to me, though, unless I hire her and kicked my partner and I out of the shop at closing time. The other is a construction company and I don't think they have a showroom - I have a voice mail into them trying to figure that out, along with if it is possible to get a sample door and how to make that happen.

Your stain is great, though, and we are considering that for the bottoms. I haven't ruled out a 2-tone kitchen yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here