Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sink wall cabinets update

Posted by donaleen (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 13:05

My DH is moving along nicely on our sink wall cabinets. The cabinet carcasses are done. The drawers are just about ready for sanding and finishing. The doors and cutting board pullouts lay ahead.

Demolition day for the old cabinets is scheduled for sometime in April. It's hard to wait!

Here is a photo of drawers that are done (they don't have any finish on them yet).

The link takes you to all my blog posts documenting the build process.

Here is a link that might be useful: blog posts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sink wall cabinets update

Love those plugs and walnuts strips! Progress is always exciting.

o

Your blog is great... "are you planning to park a car on it?" Lol. My DH likes to overbuild too, so that cracked me up. That's so neat that your DH is building all your cabs.. AND you know they're well built. It is a long process, though. I'm watching our version of DIY in the master bath...shower tile finally just getting grouted today....

o

Thanks Leela4. And thanks Deedles. You are pretty funny yourself. We must share a sense of humor.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here