Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suzanne_sl

Soap Dispenser Problem

suzanne_sl
12 years ago

When we did our kitchen reno this fall, we installed our first ever soap dispenser. We chose a Kraus soap dispenser to go with the Kraus sink and hooked up the Never MT at installation. We have a bottle of Dawn ultra concentrated dishwashing liquid under the sink. The dispenser worked fine for about a month and then we started getting just splurts and misses. After a while we called Kraus and they sent a new dispenser. Same thing happened again - after a month or so, the dispenser just doesn't dispense much besides the occassional bubble. We checked the Never MT hookup and it looks fine. We cleaned out the pump part of the dispenser and it was clear with no blockages. We still have the first dispenser and it still doesn't work when hooked up to its original bottle. Is it really likely that we have two defective Kraus soap dispensers, or are we missing something? I'm sure Kraus will send us as yet another new dispenser if I call, but I don't want to lay this on them if in fact the issue is at our end. Ideas?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County