Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nhbaskets_gw

Beekeeperswife--this is for you!

nhbaskets
10 years ago

Bee, not sure if you're familiar with Brittany & Coggs tile. They are beautiful tiles handmade in the town we live in NH. We were at a tile store owned by the mother of the artisan and I saw this tile and immediately thought of you.

{{!gwi}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Brittany & Coggs website

Comments (10)

• CEFreeman
    10 years ago

Those are absolutely beautiful.
    I'm going to check out this site, too!

• amck2
    10 years ago

nhbaskets, how coincidental that you should post those tiles. To get inspiration for my kitchen remodel I've been going through some of my favorite old design magazines which includes the March/April 2008 issue of Accent Home & Garden. It has a feature on Tania Huusko and a couple pages featuring her tiles. I was especially drawn to the bee tile! What are the chances I would come upon it twice in a week? I'm taking it as a sign..

BTW, for those not in the NH area, Accent magazine (sadly) is no longer published. I really liked that it had in depth features on local homes/gardens/artisans.

This post was edited by amck on Tue, Feb 11, 14 at 16:16

• ikeltz
    10 years ago

What an absolutely gorgeous tile! I will check this site out.

• nhbaskets
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Amck--I sure do miss Accent magazine! I have the Sept/Oct/Nov 2009 issue on my coffee table in our living room. It was the last issue of Accent and our kitchen is on a 2-page spread. They featured 10 kitchens and had a contest. We didn't win, however, I still love my kitchen.

• bookworm4321
    10 years ago

OH MY!!!

Can you imagine White Cloud and Ming Green with sea PearL?

Or those blue/white with BP?

Absolutely lovely.

• magsnj
    10 years ago

Love it!!! If I saw that in someone's kitchen I'd be well impressed.

• magsnj
    10 years ago

Love it!!! If I saw that in someone's kitchen I'd be well impressed.

• amck2
    10 years ago

nhbaskets, I likely have that issue and will try to find it. I may have lent it to DD when she was working on her kitchen a couple years ago. I sent her off with many of my favorites. Accent was different from most publications out now. It had more content than ads and while most houses they featured were aspirational they were homes that made sense for this area and from which you could glean some good ideas.

It's quite an honor to have had your kitchen featured. And it's nice to hear that even a few years later you still love your kitchen.

• williamsem
    10 years ago

Very nice!

And if Lavender Lass stops by, I hope she clicks through and sees those bunny tiles!

• beekeeperswife
    10 years ago

A little bee just bzz'd in my ear and told me to come check out the Kitchen forum....

Love those! I saw those when we were doing the LAST kitchen! My dh loved them. I fear themes, even though they were/are gorgeous and so subtle. Thanks for sharing and thinking of me!!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!