Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mistykay_gw

Kitchen/ countertops mixing and matching Island

mistykay
11 years ago

HELP!! We have a new build kitchen and need to decide on counters we have a 20 ft long wall cabinets with few uppers in antique white with white oak countertops with beadboard backsplash in the same white. and a 48inch GE range with stainless backing. the Island is 13 ft long made with quarter sawn white oak antique stain and three light pendant lighting in white and oil bronze, the floors are fingered white oak all stained medium with oil finish. We need to decide on island counters and the stain on the wood counters....We are looking at stainless for the Island and matching the main wall counter stain to the island....Other options for the island would be white or dark. all of our hardware will be oil rubbed bronze. I feel like there is alot going on, have I mixed and matched too much will the stainless look out of place? Any suggestions for counter top? There is also a wine rack built in above the fridge with wood inserts that I have no control over the stain color as the components come prefabricated.Help!! Im having heart palpatations.

Comment (1)