Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Coordinating appliances

Posted by lafacia (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 10:17

Thinking of going with a Sub Zero fridge. Aside from Wolf, what wall ovens and dishwasher would work well. Thinking of handle style and type of stainless finish I guess. What did all of you pair with your sub zero? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Coordinating appliances

It doesn't matter if you are paneling the fridge, which is the top reason that SZ gets chosen---it's ability to fully integrate into the cabinetry. Most people also choose the best appliance by functionality in each category. They will all blend just fine no matter what type of stainless the maker uses.

o

Not sure I'm going to panel it. It's another expense and I'm okay with it looking like a fridge. It's the handles I'm most "concerned" about. Every appliance has very different handles. But maybe what you are saying is that I need to panel it so I can choose other appliances...

o

No, most of us really don't care about matching handles -- get the most appropriate appliances for you needs.

o

Thanks, that's helpful. Now I can get back to the overwhelming task of choosing the best/right kitchen appliances. That alone is overwhelming without the added worry of whether they will look good together.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here