Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
fully integrated DW with inset cabs?

Posted by kitchen-reno (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 9:47

if anyone has a fully integrated DW with inset cabs, can you show me pictures of how it looks?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fully integrated DW with inset cabs?

Mine is to the right of the sink. I did a drawer and two doors.

o

wow that is gorgeous. never would have known it was a dishwasher!

we've orderd a panel that looks like a drawer and door for ours. It'll be right next to the range (due to small space, lack of options) so I really, really hope it'll look as clean/concealed as yours!

o

Dang, I sure hope my wife never sees that.

o

Here's mine. Originally, I had it configured to look like 3 drawers as there are 2 sets of 3 drawers on the other side of the sink. When we got the overall price, I had to start making cuts. That was one of my cuts.

This post was edited by romy718 on Sat, Mar 1, 14 at 10:49

o

My dishwasher is to the right of my copper sink. There is a baking tray cabinet along with a decorative post separating the two. My plan didn't originally include a panel for the dishwasher. After all of my cabinets had arrived, I started thinking that the apron front copper sink would not look right next to a stainless dishwasher so I ordered the panel. I am so glad I did. I also have another dishwasher in my island next to a stainless under mount sink in a bank of full overlay cabinets.
The choice I had to make once I decided to do the panel was if it should look like a cabinet with a drawer or a full panel. I could have gone either way, but make sure to look at a mock up before you decide. Good Luck!

o

I couldn't figure out how to post two picture so here is one from the front. I can' t get a better picture because my island is in the way.

o

Where does the steam go for the dishwasher to dry the dishes? I can't figure this out, help me, please.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here