Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
davidwg

Online Sources for Handles/Knobs

davewg
16 years ago

Hi all - I did a search but couldn't come up with anything.

I know about www.myknobs.com, but was wondering about other sources online for ordering handles/knobs for cabinets.

TIA!!!

Comments (11)

• glad
    16 years ago

i got mine at lee valley; order was filled and shipped very quickly.

• User
    16 years ago

Got my Top Knobs at Homeclick weekend sale. Cost considerably less than my local lumber yard. Arrived directly from the manufacturer well packed within the estimated time frame.

• pete978
    16 years ago

I recently ordered kitchen hardware. I got hinges, pulls and knobs from 3 different sources (Amerock products to match each other). I recommend finding the manufacturer that you want and then googling the part numbers to check prices.

I saved more than 50% off list price by ordering from three different places (Amazon, Hardware Hut, and Antonline, of all places).

Pete

• alanandnancy
    16 years ago

I haven't purchased yet, but so far my favorites are at Horton

Here is a link that might be useful: Horton Brasses

• mommycooks
    16 years ago

We got ours from lee valley hardware. I think picking the cabinet hardware was the hardest bit of the whole job - it would have been great if someone had said, 'here are 10 now pick one) but there are thousands out there. Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: lee valley hardware

• hoffman
    16 years ago

More ideas:

House of Antique Hardware
    Restoration Hardware
    Rejuvenation
    Atlas Hardware
    Cool Knobs and Pulls

• rmkitchen
    16 years ago
  • luv-to-cook
    16 years ago

I got mine at myknobs.com and the knobs were in perfect condition. I did have to sign for the package in person - the first time the UPS person came, I wasn't home so I had to wait another day. If that is a problem, you might want to go with someone else. I also found a coupon code at retailmenot.com that worked. It saved me an additional $40. I would check for a coupon code when you decide which website you want to use. It is amazing how much you can save sometimes by just doing a google search for coupon codes.

• boxiebabe
    16 years ago

Just checked out Lee Valley Hardware. That site rocks! I saw things on there that I have not seen elsewhere, and the prices aren't too bad either. Thanks for the link!

• overlyoptimistic
    16 years ago

I have had good luck with

www.knobsandhardware.com

Here is a link that might be useful: www.knobsandhardware.com

• pbrisjar
    16 years ago

Surf around.

These are the guys we went with:
    http://www.woodworkershdwe.net/servlet/StoreFront
    These guys have a ton of stuff at good prices:
    http://www.coolknobsandpulls.com/index.cfm