Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen Transformation

Posted by kaljr82 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 9:29

I thought some of you might be interested in seeing how we transformed our last kitchen.

Just follow the link. I will try to post pictures here, but going straight to the blog will be way easier.

http://lot23blog.blogspot.com/2013/02/kitchen-remodel.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Makeover

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen Transformation

Wow! That was a lot of hard work but it must be so satisfying to know you did it, with some help from family, for an amazingly low cost to you. The results are beautiful! I love that you kept the old cabinet frames and just fit new doors at least that is what seems like happened from the pictures.

I am sure your next home project will be just rewarding! Congratulations. Enjoy your accomplishment every day.

o

Thanks!
Yes, we kept the old cabinet frames, they were very sturdy, solid hardwood and we just couldn't see the sense in tearing them out when they could be refaced.

As it turns out we sold that house and are currently building a brand new one. Kitchen cabinets get delivered next week, can't wait to share it on here when it is finally finished!!

Thanks again for taking a look!

o

That looks great! What a transformation, I know you love it! It's so pretty, love the wood. Great job!

o

Congratulations on the beautiful refacing! The funny thing is, that of all the great things you did in there, the one thing that really stands out for me is Mom's little valence. It just adds that finishing touch that says "home."

o

Wow! What a change! You did a great job. I'm sure it helped sell the house.

o

WOW! That's phenomenal!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here