o
crackled subway tile to match taj mahal

Posted by defc (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 1, 14 at 9:18

looking for crackled subway tile to match taj mahal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: crackled subway tile to match taj mahal

Bookworm recently posted her beautiful crackle backsplash. Her tile might work with Taj Mahal.
Can you post a picture of your Taj Mahal?

o

Here is Msrose's kitchen. Her backspash is gorgeous with her Taj Mahal.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vihara tile with Taj Mahal

o

It would help to post a picture of your Taj Mahal (which is one of my favorite quartzites). some are more gray, some beige, lighter/darker. What color are your cabinets?

I love my Encore. I used Cameo, but Ice is lighter. silver medium, steel darker.

I'll search if I still have pictures. All these are Encore; you just have to find the one you like and matches in the grand scheme of things.

o

Sonoma Tile Makers have a wide range of crackle subways in colors that are typically found in Taj Mahal. The Stellar line has the broadest selection of colors; I was warned about the leadtime with some colors.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sonoma Stellar, I have no affiliation

o

Thanks to all who responded- sorry for my delay but other aspects of the kitchen renovation had me sidetracked. Counters were just installed so I will post pic. I am leaning towards Encore truffle, perhaps silver.

o

What color are your cabinets and floor? Taj Mahal has both beige and gray veins, so any of the Encore colors mentioned will match the quartzite; big decision is what else is in your kitchen.

o

Have you gotten samples yet? There is a range of colors in the silver, which are light silvery gray, a medium gray & light & medium shades of rosy taupe. My local tile shop had a sample board of truffle. The truffle was a more consistent color with variations in shades & color saturation. It was very pretty. Can you post a pic of your Taj Mahal & your cabinets?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here