Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thequeen_gw

Brizo kitchen faucet products

TheQueen
13 years ago

Anyone intalled a Brizo kitchen faucet and have stories to share? I'm eyeballing the BRIZO 61602-SS170 STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN FAUCET...

Comments (10)

• jtkaybean
    13 years ago

I saw the Brizo (which is the higher-end delta)at our local supply company and the plumbers said it had a limited warranty, steered me towards the kohler/grohe brand (that has lifetime).

I know quite a few gw'ers have these & love them though!

• mabeldingeldine_gw
    13 years ago

The Brizo warranty, from the Brizo website: LIFETIME FAUCET AND FINISH LIMITED WARRANTY

All parts and finishes of the Brizo� faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta Faucet Company recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.

Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service."

I just posted a similar request this morning.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brizo Baliza

• jtkaybean
    13 years ago

I was just in a plumbing supply store yesterday called "RV Cloud" and espressed interest in a particular Brizo faucet (forgot the name) he looked up the warranty for that faucet and it was only "limited"-- I believe for only 2 or 5 years? Anyway, just wanted to point that out as something to be aware of!

• jtkaybean
    13 years ago

Oh! I remember now it was "Pascal", which is an electronic one.

Very cool faucet!
    Another thing the salesperson (as well as several plumbers waiting in line) told me was Grohe/Kohler had a "lifetime warranty" whereas Delta/Brizo had an "unlimited" warranty and that's when he just shook his head & said "better off with Grohe/Kohler".
    Of course that's just his opinion!

• dretutz
    13 years ago

I bought the Brizo Floriana faucet and soap dispenser in 2005. Due to a slab leak, my kitchen was pretty destroyed in July 2010. The faucet was removed by insurance contractor who did demonlish and stored in the garage. When we went to install again this past October, there was a missing part. Brizo was courteous on the phone and the part was here priority mail for the cost of shipping. Love the faucet and the customer service.

• teaforwendy
    13 years ago

We have the Brizo Talo which I think is gorgeous; I especially love the chrome finish, but we went with brushed nickel because of finger prints -- anyway, the buttons on the pull down didn't work right and we called and received a new handle in a couple days, no questions asked. Our plumber is partial to Delta and Brizo is Delta's higher end line. Ours has the touch feature which we love! It would be hard to go back to a regular faucet.

• riveroakgirl
    10 years ago

Hey teaforwendy --- how do you like you Brizo Talo faucet now? I am thinking of getting this for my kitchen. . . . or the Grohe single handle Bridgeford. . . any thoughts for me?
    riveroakgirl

• Ann Marie Spinner
    10 years ago

Does anyone know if the lever can be front mounted instead of the right side? I am looking for this style to go with my farmhouse sink.

• mabeldingeldine_gw
    10 years ago

Yes, I mounted the lever on the front with no problems.

• Ann Marie Spinner
    10 years ago

Does anyone know if the lever of the Brizo talo faucet can be front mounted? Mabeldingeldine said the baliza is front mount.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio