Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone have black and stainless appliances in kitchen?

Posted by badfish22 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 7:59

we want all black appliances but the hood range we like only comes on stainless. thinking of doing stainless range ,stainless hood. and everything else in black. what do you all think? we already have a black fridge that my parents bought us. they wouldn't be to happy if it wasn't in the new house.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone have black and stainless appliances in kitchen?

First of all, in my opinion, black appliances + stainless hood would look just fine.
Secondly, many stainless steel ranges have as much black showing as stainless. I think they would marry the two colors of the other appliances quite well:

Finally, I think your idea (SS range+hood, black ref. + DW) would also look just fine!

o

What Angie says:

Here is a link that might be useful: Bosch gas range

o

Bosch range

o

Hi,

Your idea sounds good. I have all stainless (black & stainless on double wall ovens, steam/convec oven). I'm thinking about a black microwave which will be next to the stainless refirgerator and stainless rangetop (no other black on the wall) Thoughts?

Thanks

o

I have white appliances and a stainless chimney style hood. I think either a black range or stainless range would work fine.

o

We have all white appliances (don't like SS). Anyhow our KD strongly encouraged us to get SS hood to break up the monotony of white in our kitchen. We didn't in the end, but here's one KD who is strong on design who actually liked it better that way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here