Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Calling on anyone with Armstrong cabinets

Posted by sarina (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 13 at 0:47

Anyone out there have them? If so tell me about them ? How old are they? How are they holding up? Builder puts in Armstrong and I have Starmark in my kitchen I redid 7 years ago . Let me know thanks :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Calling on anyone with Armstrong cabinets

I purchased a set of cabinets from Ipex Home Supply (8825 Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen, NJ), an official dealer of Armstrong, at the price of $4,300. The quality was astonishingly poor with deformed doors and damages on the back of the cabinets, among many others. The dealer has been repeatedly telling us that the cabinets were made in USA but the label on the box delivered to my house says "assembled in USA with foreign components". Responding to our inquiry, the dealer said foreign components could be one screw from outside the USA. I am very upset with the cabinets and do not know what to do with a dealer who refused to help. I am going through the lengthy process of complaining through the Division of Consumer Affairs. I wish I had never made this purchase.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here