Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ontariomom

Is the Thomasville colour Dover a keeper? Pls give your opinion

ontariomom
10 years ago

Hi,

I am needing help visualizing my kitchen colours. We saw a sample piece of a greige painted cabinet colour in the Thomasville line at Home Depot. The colour is called Dover (which is different than their Dover White). The sample is also labelled as classic and it is in maple.

Has anyone seen this colour in a completed kitchen? Just to help you visualize, our island will be in a dark raisin colour and the perimeter cabinets might be in the greige colour called Dover. Here are two pictures of the sample and some other colours we are using. We will be finding another counter as it is too speckled. The dover colour is the small square sample in the picture. The picture also shows the island colour, accent paint colour and the floor. The board was photographed on an exterior step, so ignore that colour on the perimeter.

Thanks in advance for any opinions you might have on the dover (looks like light greige to me) colour. If you have a picture of a kitchen done in that colour, I would be so very grateful as I can't find one through my searches. It is hard to choose a colour based on a small square.

Here's hoping.......

Carol

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz