Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mermanmike_gw

Help laying out an unfitted kitchen in Greek Revival farmhouse

mermanmike
12 years ago

I have gotten so much inspiration and education from this board, I thought I'd delurk and introduce myself, and ask for some help. We just bought a Greek Revival farmhouse from 1830. It needs pretty much a total renovation. We are starting in the kitchen, which is a large great room/kitchen addition that was built a couple of years ago and never finished. It is just a plywood floor and taped dry wall. The plumbing is installed for a sink to below the top left facing window, but I am pretty sure we'll move it.

I have become taken with the idea of a unfitted kitchen. I am not trying to make it look super old or original (since there was originally no plumbing) but I'd like it to look collected over time and not spankin' new. I am totally in love in the David T Smith kitchens and Plain English, if that clues you in at all.

I have taken a stab at a few layouts, but I'm not totally sold on any of them. If there is any kind soul who is inspired by what I am trying to create, please help! Thanks in advance.

FYI: I am using a 60 inch double drainboard sink and Chambers stove that I already own. Everything is a wild card. The different color browns in my images indicate different furniture pieces where intended. I don't intend to do uppers other than shelving we can build with old planks from the house.

Luckily my other half is a carpenter with a lot of experience, so if you have an idea that is far fetched, don't hold back!

Also, the room is about 15' 1" x 25' 3". The large open expanse toward the bottom we think will either be a dining area or living area, just not sure yet. We've only owned it a few weeks.

In the pics below, there is one mistake: I note that the ceiling height drops to 102", it actually drops to 9'. The rest of the room is vaulted. Sorry about the confusion.

Comments (34)

• live_wire_oak
    12 years ago

The biggest issue with using a drainboard sink is that it has a high backsplash on it that makes it unsuitable to use on a peninsula or island. For that reason, layout #2 of the ones you have proposed would be best. However, this is a layout that could really use a prep sink on the island/table in the center in order to make it more functional. Would you be up for that?

How do you plan to source the freestanding pieces? Vintage? Custom carpentry? One of the issues will be the corner and how you handle cabinetry in that location. If you actually want to be able to use the corner for storage, that means that both intersecting freestanding pieces will need to be easily movable, such as on casters. I would suggest instead a corner storage cabinet of some variety instead, like one of the old corner built in hutch cabinets. A cabinet maker ought to be able to do something that looks right there.

I would not discount upper cabinets, as the most efficient and ergonomic storage is in the distance from the top of your head to your knees, but if you are going for unfitted, you just don't want your "typical" upper cabinets. A plate rack could be charming, and a freestanding armoire can serve as pantry. A wall potrack next to the range? I can definitely see a pretty Hoosier cabinet somewhere in the mix, maybe to the left of the range to contain your baking supplies?

Take a look at the "Design Around This" thread with the 20's kitchens for more ideas on unfitted kitchens. There were a lot of them in there, as well as great ideas on color palettes for an older home.

• remodelfla
    12 years ago

Congrats on what seems to be a very exciting project. We really need a layout that shows dimensions and clearances. How much space is there between the end of the run on the left and the doorway? Is there a reason that you did not extend the run all the way to there? On the island layout, I'm guesstimating that you have roughly 4' clearance on either side of the island? Off the bat, the island creates a barrier to the frig; major PIA. Are you planning for a DW? I'm assuming you want a freestanding hutch type piece for dishes?

• mermanmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks to both of you...

@live wire oak: our sink has a smallish back lip on it--just a few inches. (I wish it was one with a huge lip and back mounted faucet, but alas). When I think about the peninsula, I see it with a higher ledge like an eating bar. This would cover the lip. I love the idea of the plate rack, pot rack, and was thinking in that direction myself. I'm not sure where it will all come from, and may very well be a mix of vintage, custom, and new finds.

@remodelfla: Yes, I did 4 feet of clearance with the island. I redid my first layout below with dimension to give you a better sense of how I'm using square footage. Hope that makes it clearer. In my island layout, I kept the run in line with the fridge on the opposite wall, but maybe extending it to the door would be best. Good point about the island being a barrier, hadn't thought of that.

I have reservations about the change in ceiling height chopping the kitchen. Is that a valid concern? Should I keep everything under the lower ceiling height? It just really cramps me to think about doing that.

One other thing, I would love to have the sink on the right facing wall with the two slightly low windows. But the back lip of the sink would come up a few inches into the window area. Any thoughts on that?

Here is the layout with dimensions:

Here are a couple of pics of the new house. First, the front, then the new kitchen addition:

Here are a couple of my David T Smith inspiration pics:

• Fori
    12 years ago

I like the way you're thinking. I approve! That addition looks pretty good, considering what sometimes gets tacked onto those lovely old homes.

Talk to Dianalo about using a sink with a lip on an island/peninsula. You'll have to have your dirty dishes hidden but it's not a bad thing. And uh Casey I think? put a sink in front of a window in a perfectly acceptable manner. And if you are short you're totally allowed to lower your sink.

Don't worry about the ceiling height. You're assembling an unfitted COLLECTED kitchen! It'll work.

• remodelfla
    12 years ago

Does the sink have legs? can it be placed on the right between the two windows?

• mermanmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I don't have legs for the sink. I was thinking I'd fit it to a free-standing table or hutch-type something. I'd love for it to go below those two windows on the right, but I'm apprehensive because the sink and lip would come up about 4 inches into the window area. I am considering overlooking this, maybe it would add that bit of unfitted charm, but it also may just look ill-conceived. I am 5' 11", so I'd like it to stay at traditional counter height. I could replace the windows pretty easily since nothing has been trimmed out yet, but I'm hoping to avoid big unnecessary expenses.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    12 years ago

I love Greek Revival. Congrats. Also like your inspiration photos.

I am not very handy with layouts, but it seems to me that an unfitted kitchen has to be larger than a fitted one. I think you need to devote more space to the kitchen in your plan?

• farmhousebound
    12 years ago

One way to keep costs down on having cabinetry built for an unfitted look is to actually use some antique furniture throughout. We renovated my DH's grandparents' farmhouse and basically designed the kitchen around antiques that I had been collecting for years--pie safes, bakers cabinets, a workbench for an island. Also think of re-purposing a piece of furniture--one of my islands is the base to an entertainment center that I repainted, added some glaze, and had a remnant piece of marble installed. (Sorry pictures are so large--don't know how to resize.)

I also use shelves that DH built for me:

And this is a shot of "Baby", my Chambers:

Can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen. If you get a chance, would love to see a picture of your Chambers.

• mermanmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Wow, what great advice everyone is giving. Farmhousebound, I can not tell you how much you have inspired me with your pictures. Can you be my kitchen designer!? You have achieved such a comfortable look that is both sophisticated, stylish and clean but not harsh or trying too hard. The hutch, the island, the cabs, everything altogether. Way to go. I'm saving your pics!

I like the idea of taking up more space into the other half of the room. I have been stuck on the difference in ceiling elevations, but maybe I'll just ignore that for a while and see how my plan evolves. I can make the whole room a big kitchen, and integrate a kitchen table and a couple of chairs in there for a very cozy feel.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    12 years ago

Sigh, don't you just adore Farmhousebound's kitchen?

Mermanmike, I have no idea what constraints you have or needs, but I think to make the whole space into a kitchen that spills into a nice eating area maybe with a sofa or comfy chairs would be perfect. If you could, I'd want a fireplace too.

I think falling in love with particular pieces might help drive your layout. I am guessing you are in CT or at least somewhere in the Northeast. Look for salvage pieces. Demolition Depot in the city (I think also an outpost in CT) has great stuff if overpriced. Olde Good Things in PA is slightly less, but rumored to be an exploitative cult (!). Urban Remains in Chicago is great but shipping is a killer. Northeast Salvage in MA is pretty good.

I don't know how much of a hurry you are in, but for unfitted I might start by finding the pieces.

Here is a link that might be useful: might be a good source

• live_wire_oak
    12 years ago

What about essentially flipping the purposes of the space and placing the sitting/eating area in the spot with the lower ceiling so it feels "cozier" and more intimate. You could do a fireplace in between the two windows where you have indicated the range in the first pic. The windows in the lower half might pose a problem, but not as much with an unfitted kitchen as a fitted one. Just utilize what wallspace you do have for tall storage pieces like a china hutch and storage armoire.

• allison0704
    12 years ago

Another David T Smith fan here, and I would have gotten a quote/probably used them if I hadn't met someone locally with a connection in England. DH and our builder kept saying we were going to be moving in the house without a kitchen - which was fine by me, since I didn't want to give up my ideas. Luckily, my local source (although not a good businessman, and now out of business) had two wonderful craftsmen that did installation and a finisher to do the glazing. They arrived painted and stained, all that was left off was the glazing. Each piece is built freestanding - back and sides are finished. The island is all one piece. I tease DH that it's going with us when/if we ever move. ;D

We were heavily involved in our build - no designer, no architect to help after the plans were done - so I did not have the time or energy to search for individual pieces at the time. If we ever build again I will take that route.

Love Chamber stoves. We wanted a French range, but we're not in an area that sells them or maintains them, so we were not willing to take that chance!

Looks like you are considering cabinetry one all walls, like the David T Smith pictures. Not unfitted, but could be similar. Have you considered a large English larder instead of some of the cabinets? Could have all of your foods. And/or another cabinet for coffeemaker, microwave, etc to stay hidden.

Here is my kitchen, French Gray Island , don't know if you've seen it or not. Also look at Pantry Pride for examples of English larders. The last two pictures are of my pantry.

Hope you'll post pictures of your progress along the way!

Allison

• boxerpups
    12 years ago

farmhousebound,

I never get sick of looking at your kitchen.
    It is a true piece of art.

~boxer

• powermuffin
    12 years ago

I am doing a mostly unfitted kitchen in our old house. There is a run of cabinets that were added to the house in the 1920s and I am keeping them intact. Everything else will be added, second-hand pieces. I found a great cabinet in my local flea market and I have also seen lots of pieces on Craigslist.

My kitchen has a similar ceiling issue, with the main kitchen having a normal height ceiling and the soon-to-be annexed part having a high, vaulted ceiling. I think this will just add some interest to the whole kitchen. So my point is to look at your local flea markets, Craigslist, Habitat Restores, Goodwill, etc. for pieces, and don't worry about the ceiling heights. It is going to be wonderful.
    Diane

• mermanmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm feeling a lot better about being able to pull something together. Financially speaking I am trying to keep initial output pretty low--one great thing about this approach is that I can formulate the plan, get the basics in place, and let the rest happen over the next year, or 2 or 3 as the money and pieces show up naturally. If you saw the kitchen that is there now you would shriek--is there a hall of fame here for the worst Befores?

Allison--you're kitchen is amazing, a true centerfold kitchen! :) It blows my mind how much style and talent that has coalesced on this board! Thanks for the great tips--I really like the larders I'm finding online. Some of them pack so much organizing punch in such a tidy package.

Mtnredux: My folks live within a half hour of the Olde Good Things in PA and I have never been there--what a good reminder that it's time to squeeze a trip there in with a visit to Mom. I have heard the cult rumors, and that's probably why I've avoided it, but scanning their website convinces me I need to check it out in person. BTW, I do want a fireplace too. Staging cash output, I am thinking it will be a phase 2 expense, but it is smart to space plan for it now.

Livewireoak: When you mentioned putting a fireplace between the two windows, I got this image of a wraparound bench to the side of it where the kitchen table could go. So cozy, a great place for a fireplace. That idea is really sticking for me.

Farmhousebound--I forgot to respond to your request for a pic of the Chambers. I have it in a storage facility now and never took a pic, but here is a link to the closed Ebay listing that I bought it from:

Here is a link that might be useful: Pic of my Chambers

• growlery
    12 years ago

Hi MM,

I have a truly unfitted kitchen in a greek revival/vernacular (it looks quite different than yours though).

You should definitely just put the ceiling elevation change out of your mind until it comes to measuring. I guarantee nobody looks at it but you until you point it out. It's part of that "eclectic" look.

I also think the second layout works best. With that kind of drainboard sink, too much building-in ends up looking too fussy for a casual-style sink. They're really not meant for that. They just never look right, in my opinion. Up against a wall they look much happier. If you need a peninsula, I'd leave it unplumbed.

You do not say where you live, but I would also add New England Demolition in New Bedford, Mass., to that list of salvage places. SO much cheaper than OGT, well organized, and the owners are extremely nice and helpful.

If you do go with the very good suggestion of secondhand furniture (I have a housefull) a word of advice: check that the shelves and hardware are up to the challenge of whatever you are putting on the shelves. An armoire designed to hold a few dresses and sweaters might completely collapse if filled with a couple hundred pounds of cans! Consider how it will be used and if it's up to that particular challenge. I have paid, recently, as little as $225 for large, very solid early 20c painted cupboards.

Also, I would seriously think about the ultimate unfitted accessory -- the kitchen table. Breakfast bars, islands etc. scream 20th century (yeah, I mean 20th) and personally I don't even find them that functional for the room they take up (maybe it's just me). Kitchen tables are classic, and moveable.

With the sink and the chambers, you're off to a good start, now just keep it going!

• allison0704
    12 years ago

Thank you!

Saw this today and thought of you. Designer in the UK. Notice the larder cabinet in the corner/next to window. Has a table center stage, per growlery:

{{!gwi}}

• mermanmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Growlery, thanks for your insight. The house we are moving to is near Ithaca, NY. We currently live near the Delaware River by Callicoon, NY in the Catskills. New England Demolition would be a schlep, but I checked their web site and it looks like an amazing find. There is a very Victorian front porch on the house that covers a lot of the Greek Revival detail. I hope to move the porch to the side of the house one day in a smaller version of itself, letting in more light and showing off some of the old GR woodwork on the front.

We actually have a great kitchen table we've never used in storage right now that is probably 1790-1840. It is narrow and very simple, but gives that enduring, solid feeling. It just may be another great jumping off point now that you mention it.

Part of what is intimidating to me about designing an unfitted kitchen is that everything becomes a wild card. I start to wonder if I have the eye to pull it off. But you all are very affirming and have given me a lot of confidence to do this.

Allison. OMG. Beautiful. This reminds me that I want a chandelier in my kitchen.

I need a big ceiling fan in this room to circulate heat in the vaulted area. Is there anyone hear who solved the ceiling fan dilemma in a special way?

Thanks so much for everything

• User
    12 years ago

Try Nor'east Architectural Salvage. I used them for all my salvage. They are wonderful folks and right in your area. I had them store everything I wanted for 6 months and then they shipped it all on a Roadway truck to AL. Everything was perfect and the service and attn to detail and packing was perfect.

http://www.noreast1.com/

Also as to a fan. There are some beautiful old fan replicas out there...belt driven would be so wonderful in your space. I will link below to one site.

I have an 1890 home and did a kitchen that is not unfitted as my space was limited but I used salvage and materials appropriate to the house to make it work well. It has been 6 years and I am still very happy with it. We have a "coal" gas free-standing fireplace and I love love it. You will love having a fireplace in your kitchen too. You can see pics from the link on my face page. Good Luck and I look forward to your progress. c

Here is a link that might be useful: Fanimaiton

• marcolo
    12 years ago

Pal pointed out some lighting that I think would look great in an unfitted kitchen.

It's from JP Tinsmith.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    12 years ago

Callicoon! We have a vacation house about 30 min from Callicoon... we go to the theater there. There is a good antique place there, a few doors down from the diner?

• growlery
    12 years ago

That's the great thing about unfitted, I think. That variability and ability to change. For me it would have felt wierd not to be able to change things later -- and I do from time to time. The couple of cabinets I had built by a carpenter, like the sink base and a free-standing pantry cupboard for an odd space, are hand-painted so I can paint them myself when they need it or I get bored with the color.

Some things are hard to change, and you use those as anchors. But many other things you can swap around. Cabinet not working for you? Paint it or switch to a taller/shorter one. Seating not where you need it? Thank goodness it's a bench and chairs, not a built-in banquette. You can move rugs, switch around work tops and tables etc. to suit your needs.

I think the MORE unmatched items you have the easier this becomes. The more matching items you have, the more expectation of matching. But I like a colorful, eclectic (but not crazy) look, so my tolerance may be higher.

Are you living there? Can you try things out? It's surprising the things you "invite to dinner" one night and they stay forever in that spot. If you don't like it, it can move on. But the audition phase might boost your confidence.

You are also close to Hudson, NY. Though the prices will be high the selection and quality will be great, and you might nail down what you are looking for in lighting, even if you buy it elsewhere.

The table sounds fantastic, and like it goes with the house. And, of course, you already own it ...

• farmhousebound
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Mermanmike--love your chambers and think you will really like cooking on/in it. You can also look on e-bay for a vintage ceiling fan. I lucked up and bought two on there that had been removed from the Texas A&M cafeteria many years back and had one installed in the kitchen, one in the keeping room. They work really good and I never turn them on past the low setting otherwise they move too much air :) The housing on these two are super heavy (cast iron) and we had to have extra support installed prior to installation. The belt ones look great but the research I was able to do didn't have favorable reviews on functionality.

Here is a pic of the one in the kitchen:

• mermanmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Wow, I love those JP Tinsmith lights, Marcolo. I am collecting such a list of splurges at this point that I'll need to do some major editing, but those are really special and worth serious consideration.

Mtnrdredux: What a small world, neighbor! There are quite a few good antique spots within driving distance. I know the one in Callicoon, that's a really good one. There is also a great one in Hawley, PA, not to be missed. And that amazing amazing one in Milford, PA, but everything there is a little overpriced. I think this weekend I am going to spend some major time in the local stores, and maybe OGT in Scranton, to see what I can find close to home before venturing further out.

Growlery, we haven't moved yet, but I am going there on the weekends and playing a lot. I am taping out different scenarios with painter's tape on the floor to feel out what is possible. I love your point about being able to play. I love changing rooms around. I'm sure with an unfitted kitchen, it will evolve considerably over the years as my interests and collection of things changes. Not being able to live there much before tackling this kitchen, I'm sure I will want to edit and reinvent as the natural rhythms of life in that house stabilize. BTW, do you have any pics of your kitchen posted on GW? I'd love to see it.

Farmhousebound: I caught that table out of the corner of my eye in one of your earlier pics and was very curious about it--it is really cool. And thanks for the tip on the fan. Have you put your refrigerator off to the right in that pic behind a wall? I love the idea of doing something to minimize the impact of my big white fridge, whether that's a panel or an alcove.

This is the only pic I have of the room I'm working with. It is from the realtor's online listing. You can't see behind you, where the ceiling is lowered and the original owners planned to fit the kitchen. But now that I've opened up my thinking, I'm focusing on putting most of the components out in this vaulted space. Part of that wall to the left facing will be opened up to create access to the rest of the house.

Thanks to everyone who is opening up all these new possibilities for me.

• friedajune
    12 years ago

Mermanmike - I cannot offer you advice, but I just want to say all these photos are so beautiful. My circa 1990 home couldn't carry off anything but "midwest contemporary" LOL, so I have envy of these lovely kitchens.

I was wondering about a fridge for you. I want to mention a couple of options. There's the Klondike refrigerators - I do not know about their functionality, but the look would be great. Some of the other "retro" fridges like the Elmira fridges are just so small. With an Elmira fridge, you'd likely need a second fridge in the basement or something. But the Klondike's come in several commercial sizes. So when shopping, make sure to note cubic feet. There's also the Roseland Iceboxes; they look like the Sears Roebuck iceboxes of the 1900's. Another option is to have all the wonderful benefits of the Subzero fridge/freezer (or GE Monogram for less $$), and Roseland will make old-timey doors along with various hardware choices to go with your kitchen's look. I will link:

Klondike Case Refrigerators

Roseland Iceboxes

Roseland Door Panels for Subzero, GE Monogram, etc.

• honorbiltkit
    12 years ago

What a stunning space you have to work with, mermanmike.

Timeless Kitchen Design's web site shows several configurations of unfitted or partially unfitted kitchens with -- variously -- islands or peninsulas in vaulted spaces.

Cheers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kevin Ritter's kitchens

• User
    12 years ago

mermanmike-

There is a great arch salvage place in Homer, NY (close to your new crib) called Building Preservation Works, they are definitely worth a look. We purchased several items large and small for our "new old house" (with unfitted kitchen) from them. The owner's name is Alphonse, he's very helpful and they have a *ton* of very cool vintage and antique house parts, but bring your jacket and hat, most of the store, a former Blue Seal Feed Store, isn't heated. There is also a Habitat for Humanity Re-Store in Syracuse that has some interesting stuff, but you have to wade thru the circa 2007 HD lighting to find it. IMO their prices are on the high side.

Central and Northern NY also have very active CL posting, and we got some very good deals there.

Finally, the kitchen, bath, appliance and tile stores in the Syracuse area are worth a look, we bought several about-to-be-retired showroom display pieces for very good prices.

Good luck-

sandyponder

• live_wire_oak
    12 years ago

I can see doing a wider french doored (or pocket french doored) opening to the left to increase the accessibility of the kitchen to the rest of the house, but PLEASE do not make the mistake of "opening up all the walls" in this home! Part of any older home's charm is the distinct closed off rooms that are cozy discoveries. If you do the fireplace "keeping area" in the lower ceilinged part, that will be the most highly sought after gathering spot in the house and you won't want or need to "open it up" to any other room. It will be a destination area. A retreat.

As far as layout, it's a no brainer than the sink can go along the right where the tall windows are currently located and the range and fridge can go on the opposite wall. I like the idea of a farm table in the middle, but my back does not if you would use it as a prep area! I would need a 24"x36" prep area that was at least 36"-38" tall. Now, if the farm table were to be T'd off of that prep area, that would be the best of both worlds. That prep area could be a chunky created butcher block, or other antique cabinet. Good luck shopping! I think that's more than half of the fun of an unfitted kitchen.

• marcolo
    12 years ago

It's a bit more of a drive, but Historic House Parts in Rochester is another well-known resources with a big Web presence.

Here is a link that might be useful: Historic House Parts

• farmhousebound
    12 years ago

The "table" is an old maple workbench, complete w/ vices. DH likes to kid that he's probably the only guy around w/ three working vices in the kitchen :)

Yes, the fridge is around that wall but it's really not tucked away. The kitchen is a large "L"-shaped space with the workbench island in one part of the "L" and the marble-topped island and large baker's cabinet pictured above in the other part of the "L" (the fridge is on the other side of the brick chimney next to the baker's cabinet).

I love the space you are working with and am really looking forward to your progress pics. I wish we had all of the architectural salvage and antique places you have around as DH and I both love to go exploring--you are going to have a blast putting your kitchen together! We live in Georgia and took a road trip to Michigan to pick up our Chambers and to Wisconsin to pick up the baker's cabinet; we had a great time visiting antique places on both trips.

• User
    12 years ago

Your space is lovely. So many options. I hope that my suggestions will benefit you too. The more time you take to make choices the better it will be. I think the consensus on the forums has been that living with the space and taking time ia a benefit.

Looking forward to seeing your remodel as it progresses. c

• mermanmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Akchicago, Honorbiltkit, Sandyponder, and Marcolo: Thank you for all these great links and places to visit. I love shopping for antiques and I hardly knew about any of these places. The more I settle into this idea, I am thinking I will tackle installing some basics first--the sink, range, a dishwasher, and not force the rest until I live there (unless the perfect things start showing up during my outing later today). Some semblance of kitchen is of immediate concern, and you will understand why once I show you the current kitchen that is so hard to imagine living with. If you haven't had your coffee yet, you may want to save this until later:

Livewireoak: I -totally- agree with you about the doorway. We are only creating one appropriately sized opening. Currently, there is no way to access this room from inside the house. I think the original owners did it this way to avoid heating the space and because the wall that needs to be opened up is where their old kitchen is now.

Farmhousebound: That's so neat. I love your workbench. If my partner sees this I'm sure he is going to want a workbench in the kitchen too. ;-)

Love and appreciation to everyone and wishes for a happy weekend

• laxsupermom
    12 years ago

Lucky for you, upstate NY is dotted with tons of antique shops where I'm sure you'll find the perfect pieces for your unfitted kitchen. Barn House Antiques & Collectibles is in Lansing, a stone's throw from Ithaca. There's a huge antiques market just off of rt17(I-86) on the way to Corning who's name escapes me at the moment, but they always have an incredible selection of furniture. A bit of a further drive will get you to the Craft & Antique Co-Op in Rochester. There are hundreds of booths to stroll through and I always leave with something.

Oh, and your before kitchen is a bit horrifying and definitely worthy of the Before Kitchens thread.

• User
    12 years ago

wow