Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweet_reverie

Our all white Ikea kitchen!

sweet.reverie
10 years ago

We finished building our house in Aug but we had a few more kitchen projects before it was "complete". We still need some art and decorations but it is for the most part finished!

Here is a link that might be useful: Our Building Blog

Comments (55)

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    10 years ago

Lovely! So clean and fresh looking. The chair color is great! Love your floors.

• GauchoGordo1993
    10 years ago

Great layout & super cute. Nicely done!

• Lisa
    10 years ago

Very pretty!! I love the pop of blue from your stools!!

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

So pretty. I love the color on your island stools and your sink area looks great with the nice deep ledge behind the sink. Enjoy your beautiful new kitchen!

• annkathryn
    10 years ago

Really nice! Your layout looks very well thought out. How about this for an accessory (from World Market)?

...edited to add: ooops, I see now you already have a tea kettle. Anyway, I love your blue chairs and I think some other touches of blue would look great.

This post was edited by annkathryn on Mon, Jan 20, 14 at 20:53

• sweet.reverie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Annakathryn: Yes, we are still missing details! The whole house is still missing those. That kettle is super cute!

• NewEnglandgal
    10 years ago

I love your crisp white kitchen and think the chairs are so stunningly pretty with this kitchen! Love your choices. Very very nice!

• sis2two
    10 years ago

Oh it looks so nice! I love the pop of color with your barstools. I think that tea kettle would look good in your kitchen too.

• heidihausfrau
    10 years ago

Soooooo pretty! Everything looks great! What a nice space.

• akshars_mom
    10 years ago

Looks great. Love the pop of blue in the stools.

• Linda
    10 years ago

Gorgeous! It should be in a magazine. And what savings you did. Your daughter is adorable, and love the pictures from Christmas!

• springroz
    10 years ago

I think your photography is amazing!!!

Beautiful kitchen!! Love the stools.

Nancy

• Pipdog
    10 years ago

Very simple and elegant kitchen. Great job!!

• MarinaGal
    10 years ago

Beautiful kitchen! i love the softness of the colors.

• dutty
    10 years ago

What a beautiful and soothing space you've created! It's soft and simple and comfortable... it's a place I'd love to sit and have tea. :) Great job.

• scootermom
    10 years ago

Beautiful and simply elegant. I love your countertops, floors, layout and your use of Ikea cabinets. That $6400 went a long way!

Chris

• queenofmycastle0221
    10 years ago

Beautiful!

• lyfia
    10 years ago

It looks great and WTG on the budget. Your house is looking great!

BTW what paint color are the stools or did I miss it somewhere in the blog?

• schoolhouse_gw
    10 years ago

Lots of light and simple, in that it's right to the point - a kitchen.

• chiefy
    10 years ago

Beautiful! I love the interest that the stools bring to the room.

• sweet.reverie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

lyfia: the paint color is Gossamer by Benjamin Moore. I will add that to the blog!

• ppbenn
    10 years ago

Great kitchen! But LOVE your blog! Those kids are adorable.
    Enjoy your new home and all the memories you will be making there.

• a2gemini
    10 years ago

Great job on a great kitchen.
    I can't wait to see the finishing touches!

• motherof3sons
    10 years ago

I followed your blog and love everything about the house and kitchen!!! Another great job with IKEA cabinets. Enjoy!

• rockybird
    10 years ago

Beatuiful! It looks really well laid out and so clean and bright! I like the stools and hardware also!

• susanlynn2012
    10 years ago

I love your new all white Ikea kitchen with the beautiful stools and the pretty wall color. I love the appliances chosen also and your sink and sink faucet and your backsplash. Oh how I wish I was handy or had a handy partner to help me do an Ikea Kitchen.

• lovetorenovate
    10 years ago

I love it - so clean looking....

• threegraces
    10 years ago

I love it and like everyone else here, adore those stools at your island. My favorite color. Well done!

• autumn.4
    10 years ago

Thanks for the stool info. I am going to check it out. :)

• mgmum
    10 years ago

Hi, your kitchen looks great! I'm planning an Adel White kitchen and this is good inspiration! I went to your blog but could not find what faucet you used. Can you post that info on the blog or here? Thanks!

• jentrex
    10 years ago

What a wonderful, bright, and cheerful kitchen! Congratulations! I especially like the color on the stools, your interior door style, the island pendants, and your windows are beautiful.

• westsider40
    10 years ago

It's hard to think of new things to say so I will repeat-beautiful, spacious, light, bright, smart, calming. You and Ikea are a terrific combo. Great pot drawers, trash, all

• sweet.reverie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

MGMum, looks like the exact one we used is discontinued (we got it on clearance). But this one is very similar, also made my Delta.

Here is a link that might be useful: Faucet Info

• juddgirl2
    10 years ago

Your kitchen is beautiful and so fresh looking! I love the subtle contrast between the soft blue stools, pretty white cabinets and dark floors. Great job!

• decordummy_gw
    10 years ago

Gorgeous!

• dawn_t
    10 years ago

What a beautiful kitchen - LOVE the soft blue accent!
    You must be thrilled with your new home :)

• deedles
    10 years ago

Your kitchen (and the whole house and family) is beautiful! And, your photography is excellent.

I don't see your materials listed other than Ikea. May I ask what counters you chose?

• denise133
    10 years ago

What a fresh and lovely kitchen. Very charming.

• romy718
    10 years ago

Beautiful kitchen. I can't believe it took your husband ONLY a week to do the installation. Talented guy. Your girls are darling. Congrats!

• sweet.reverie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Deedles: Quartz! Here is a link to the material used page.

Here is a link that might be useful: materials used

• deedles
    10 years ago

Thank you, it's a really beautiful counter.

• snowbean
    10 years ago

I have the same faucet and I bought another for my 2nd home ! Kohler Simplice :) I installed mine with the handle forward to let drips fall into sink instead of on the countertop.

• feisty68
    10 years ago

What a lovely kitchen - congrats! Is the wall colour really Ice Cube? It reads differently to me in the photo posted here :)

• firstmmo
    10 years ago

Any new accessories added? Now that you have been in the kitchen for a few months, anything that hits you...good...bad?

Your kitchen is beautiful!!!

• sweet.reverie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Well we finally got our table! Now we have to decide on chairs, I am thinking of off white cloth with removable slip covers

• sweet.reverie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

fiesty68: Yes! Ice Cube by Sherwin Williams.

Here is a link that might be useful: Paint color

• susanlynn2012
    10 years ago

I love the wall color! I love your new beautiful table! I can't wait to see what you decide on for chairs.

• susanlynn2012
    10 years ago

I love the wall color! I love your new beautiful table! I can't wait to see what you decide on for chairs.

• kateshome
    10 years ago

You have created a very serene and beautiful kitchen. And yes your photography is beautiful! Nice work!

• bicyclegirl1
    10 years ago

Awesome table! Congratulations. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful Thanksgiving having your family gathered around this beauty. Enjoy!