Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lisaa007

Trebuchet - ? about HUSH harness or similiar systems

lisa_a
9 years ago

I followed the link to HUSH that you provided on a past thread and looked at the images and read the info. Am I correct in assuming that this harness can be used even when there is little to no space between sink flange and cab side? I really hope so because that's exactly what I hope to do. The plan is to install a Silgranite Diamond Super Single sink in a 37 1/8" cab, which is wider than their recommended min of 36" but because it's up against a corner, the cab opening is only 33 1/8" and I need to cheat the sink as far to the right as possible in order to get several inches between the inside left edge of the sink and the adjacent counter run.

So, can I make this work? Or do I need to either make a compromise in a narrow cab on that same run, find another sink or buy a built-in fridge (talk about an expensive 1 1/2"! *Not* my first choice)?

In case you need it, here's my working plan for that wall.

{{gwi:2137939}}

I can't figure out how the exterior width of the sink can be 33 1/2" with an interior width of 30 1/2" and only a 1" flange. I based my measurements on a 1 1/2" flange.

Thank you!!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio